Madison Square Garden

Chapter 15

Harry's POV

After soundcheck, the lads and I ran back to our dressing room to get ready and well...mentally prepared. I mean come on, this was MSG. It had to be perfect. I shut the door of my dressing room and plopped on the couch. I was a little tired from soundcheck but there was no way I was going to sleep before the show. I was to excited. I heard a knock on my door and went to check the peephole before I opened it,

"Hey," I said, opening the door. Julie walked in and checked the mirror. She adjusted her hair a little before she sat down.

"So are you nervous?" she asked.

"Ofcourse not. I live for this," I said, but the truth was, I was super nervous. I had been waiting all my life for this and now it's here. Julie clearly knew that I was lying.

"Harry..." she said, taking my hand, "You can tell me,"

"It's just that I'm really nervous. This show has to be perfect but the worst situations keep running through my head," I said, running my hand through my curls. Julie layed down on my shoulder and made me feel better.

Louis's POV

I paced around the room when Paul opened my door. I turned to him in confusion and all he did was open the door a little wider. Standing there, looking as beautiful as ever was Miranda with Ashlyn. Julie was nowhere to be found but that was ok.

"Hey girls!" I said, running over to give both of them hugs. After we finished hugging, I invited them in but they declined.

"You need your space before the concert. We wanted to wish you luck," said Miranda, not able to stop smiling.

"Yeah, don't fall on your face boo!" Ashlyn screamed before they walked away and shut the door.

____________________________________________________________________

Hey Guys!

 I wanted to take this time to thank everyone for reading this fanfic, it really means a lot. I would also like to take this time to ask you to pray for the kids, families and the entire town on Newton, Connecticut. This was a horible thing to happen to such innocent little kids. This kind of stuff should never happen to people but sadly the world is not perfect and it does happen.

On  a happier note, this next chapter is going to be the Madison Square Garden Concert on December 3rd but.....there's a twist. So stay tuned. I will more than likely post later tonight or tomorrow. Thanks again for reading.

xxMorganxx

Chapter 16

Harry's POV

We ran onto the stage to be greeted by thousands of screaming fans and really bright lights. The energy felt amazing. It was really loud which made me even more nervous. We welcomed the fans and thanked them for supporting us along this journey and started singing "Up All Night". We were jamming by time half of the concert was over. I turned to the wings and saw Julie dancing with Ashlyn and Miranda to the music. She had the biggest smile on her face and it was really cute.

Louis's POV

We were half way throught the show and so far, it was going fantastic. But in the back of my head, I couldn't help but still be nervous for what I was about to do. When we finished our Twitter Questions, I looked towards Niall and he winked at me before I turned to the crowd.

"Ok so before we go with Moments, I'd like to do something very special," I said, I turned to the wings of the stage and gave Julie a look. Julie gave Miranda a push and before she knew it, she was on stage. The crowd went crazy. She walked towards me with a confused and a 'what are you doing?' look on her face.