Believe (One Direction and Justin Bieber Fan Fiction)

Chapter 1

I sat on my bed with tears in my eyes. How could I be so stupid? The tickets were right there, almost in my hands and I lost them. I had messed up big time and it was nobody's fault but mine. How was I going to go the Justin Bieber concert now? I sat on my bed looking out the window. I saw lots of traffic on the street facing my house. It must have been rush hour. I heard cars honking and people screaming. Thiis is how it was every night and I was used to it by now.

I had waited for Justin Bieber to come to D.C. for months now and thanks to my own stupidity, I don't have tickets. It was the perfect time for Justin to come, too. His concert was going to be Saturday night, on my 20th birthday. It would have been perfect. I had planned to go with my two best friends Ashlyn and Julie and now none of us can go. Justin would be coming on his "Believe" tour which by far was my favorite album.

I lay there awake not knowing what to do with myself. It was going to be the best night of my life. Then it just hit me. I shot out of my room and ran down the hallway to get my laptop. I shot past Ashlyn and and Julie (my college roomates) and sat on the couch, finally reaching my laptop. I opened up my twitter and qucikly typed a twitter message to Niall Horan. The Niall Horan. He was Justin's best friend and he could definetly get tickets. I could not tweet Justin because he would not see it in time. He was too busy rehearsing. After I finished, I sat there for a moment staring at Ashlyn and Julie. I then checekd the date. October 29. I only had 3 days until the concert. I walked back to my room, got in my bed and went to sleep only to dream about what would actually happen if Niall tweeted back.

Chapter 2

I walked into class the next morning and sat in my usual spot with a frown on my face. I checked my twitter messages that morning only to see no new messages. I walked to class that morning and I couldn't help but think that Niall would never see my message.

Niall's POV

I sat on the couch in Justin's tour bus listening to him practice for his upcoming show on Saturday. He strummed on his guitar and quietly sang the lyrics to his song Believe

Where would I be if you

If you didn't believe

Believe yeah

There were days when I was just broken

There were nights when I was doubting myself

"Justin" I interupted him.

"What's up Niall?" he asked, putting his guitar to the side. "Do you have extra tickets for Saturday's show?" I asked. He looked at me with confusion so I began explaining this message I got from this girl about extra tickets because it was her 20th birthday. After I finished, Justin and I sat in silence for a while . Finally Justin said, "Yeah I have 3 tickets. Tweet her back and tell to come to the Verizon Center at 5:30 on Saturday." I pulled out my cell phone in excitement as I began to tweet this girl back. Something inside of me clicked and somehow I knew this girl would be special.

Miranda's POV

My classes for the day were over and I felt relieved.I could finally check my twitter to check if Niall had responded. Once I grabbed my bags from my chair I started to leave my classroom when my professor called me to stay after class. Once everyone had left the room, Mrs. Andrews began "Miranda, you seemed a little distracted today in class. Do you want to talk?" I stared at Mrs. Andrews for a few seconds and laughed in my head.

"I'm sorry, I was just thinking about my thesis paper for another class." I lied.

"If you say so. You are excused."

I walked out of class. I thought that it was nice that Mrs. Andrews had noticed that I was clearly distracted during our law discussion today but I didn't want to tell her what was really bothering me. I didn't think that a grown woman would understand how important a Justin Bieber concert was to me. She would probably think it was stupid but it was definetly not.