Wedding Planning

Chapter 21

2 Month's Later

Miranda's POV

"So do you have any idea who you are inviting yet?" I asked Julie.

"I mean, I have an idea but I still need to write it all down and check with Harry ofcourse," she answered, stacking her boxes on top of eachother. She was finally moving her things to Harry's flat.

"Please, you know all he's gonna say is 'I don't care love'. That's what all men say when it comes to wedding planning."

Julie's POV

"LAST ONE!!" I shouted as I carried the last box into Harry's flat. FInally finished, I plopped on the couch next to Harry. He wrapped his arm around me and pressed his lips to mine. They stayed there for a while, moving with eachother until I finally pulled away and smiled.

"Who do you want to come to the wedding?" I asked. I hoped inside that he wouldn't just say he doesn't care, though he probably would.

"Friends and family, unless you want a big wedding love," he said. I wasn't shocked at his statement. He wasn't like that. That statement told me that he actually cares about our wedding.

"No, I'm fine with that. Our first appointment is tomorrow," I said.

"Ok but first we have to check with Simon about releasing it to the public," he said.

Ashlyn's POV

"Babe you can sit down,"Niall said, patting the seat next to me. I quickly nodded my head and continued to clean his flat. There was food everywhere, except upstairs. I had cleaned out the family room and now was in the process of cleaning the kitchen.

"You can clean later, please just relax, I'll clean," he said.

"Actually boo, you're the one that needs to rest. I'm not the one that just got shoot," I said seriously as I wiped down the counter. Niall got up, grabbed me by my waist and started kissing my neck.

"So what," he whispered in the crook of my neck. I pushed him off and turned so I was facing him. I looked into his amusing face and those gorgeous blue eyes.

"Niall, it's not funny. You got shot. This isn't the time to play around. Now go seat down," he walked over to the couch pulling me with him.

"Why are you making such a big deal out of this?" He asked once we sat down, his accent thick.

"Because it is a big deal. You could've died and then what was I going to do," I said, he paused for a moment so I continued to explain, "I was so scared that you were going to die. I don't know what I have done and it made me realize that I love you too." I said, sighing at the end. He pulled me close and kissed my forehead, leaving a tingling sensation.

__________________THE NEXT DAY___________________________________

Harry's POV

We met up with the crew and walked into the tall building. We all got in the elevator and hit the button for our floor. We were definetly too close together because Louis began complaining about the conditions of the elevator.

"How long does this thing take?" he whined. I turned around and watched Miranda scold him. We finally reached our floor and filed out of the elevator.

We entered the wedding planners office and sat in the waiting area. I looked over to fiancee and saw that she just oculdn't just sit still. The receptionist came over and called our names. We all filed into the conference room. A redhead woman who looked to be about 30 to 35 came over and shook all of our hands. We all sat and began talking.