EPILOGUE

A/N: Due to popular demand I wrote an epiglogue. I also made it longer, since it was a recurring point from you guys :D I hope you enjoy! Thank you for your engagement in this book. All of your comment mean the world to me!

_______________________________

5 years later

Baekhyun POV

"Did you call the bar Chanyeol?" Baekhyun asked. The tall man was walking in circles in the hotel room biting his nails.

"Hyung, how come you're more nervous than Baekhyun hyung?" Jongin asked him.

"Yeah, how come?" Baekhyun supported Jongin with a teasing smile watching Chanyeol's reaction. Chanyeol his pacing stopped for a second and looked at both of the men sitting on the single bed of the hotel room. Chanyeol wanted to respond something but barely managed to pronounce unintelligible gibberish. He took a deep breath.

"Well, I don't know... Why aren't you more nervous Baekhyun?"

Baekhyun reached out for the small velour box in his dress pants, he gently stoked the soft fabric with his thumb and smiled, thoughtful.

"I don't know... I just know it's going to be alright..."

"So many things could go wrong" Chanyeol looked at his friend is disbelief.

"I know that but... Even if everything doesn't go as planned at least we will laugh about it in the future." Jongin smiled looking at Baekhyun. He looked happy. Chanyeol just threw his hand to his side, unable to understand how his friend remained so clam.

I just know that if it's with her, nothing can go wrong, Baekhyun thought.

"Did you call the bar Jongin?" Chanyeol asked.

"Yeah I did! The whole place is especially rented for you, hyung!" Baekhyun smiled to him as way of saying thank you.

"I called Sunhi, to make sure that Y/N stays free this evening. She told me she said she'd go to the gym with her" Baekhyun said.

Jongin scooted next to him on the bed and hugged him tightly.

"Hyung, I'm so happy for you and Y/N. You are meant for each other!"

"Thanks, Jongin-ah"

Chanyeol joined them in a heartwarming group hug.

"Yes, I know you'll be great for each other. Remind me to congratulate Y/N for always putting up with your shit". He said patting Baekhyun's back, with a cheeky smile.

Baekhyun chuckled softly.

"It's true that she does" he said deep in thought, his hand back in his pocket.

Y/N POV

You looked at your watch, massaging your temple with your other hand. 4.30 pm. In 30 minutes, you were going to be out of here. The busy hall of the company was noisy, and you couldn't wait for the weekend to start finally.

Even though you and Baekhyun started dating you still wanted to keep your job. Baekhyun has asked to move in with him for quite some time now but you couldn't bring yourself to live by yourself in his big Seoul apartment when he was touring or working all day and night. Plus, you liked the idea of being independent.

Also, Daegu wasn't too far away, you were able to get to Seoul to join your wonderful boyfriend in about an hour. So, on his rest day you would come over to cuddle all day, eat and of course play lots of video games. Some days you didn't even make the effort to get dressed or even to open up the curtains (no reflects on his huge flat screen TV that way).