Chapter 3 - Kidnapped

(Narrator pov)

Error was just looking at the stars in outertale, waiting for fresh but he was late. 'I wonder why fresh is taking so long, he's never been late before did something happen to him?' error thought he was worried but he knew fresh was ok or he hoped so at least, while in his thoughts he felt something hit his head then he passed out.

~With fresh~

Fresh woke up and he was tied up, he looked around and he saw a figure, it started to walk up to him...

It was Lust,

Fresh started to get angry but then he remembered something from long ago... lust was always misunderstood for his au's reputation and they thought he was a sl*t or something, so he tried to change but was still misunderstood and hated by all, or most, fresh understood him since most people he has ever known hated him.

Lust looked at fresh and fresh just looked at lust and examined him, he saw a collar on lust's neck and knew that had something to do with it "lust?" fresh said, Lust jolted as the collar changed color to white, "w-what do you want m-maggot..." lust said shakily the collar was still white, then fresh understood the situation of what he could gather from that sentence and the collar changing color, lust must be forced to do this and that collar is the main reason, he knew this since he had that conversation with lust, they both understood each other and thought of each other as friends. "Who brah" fresh said looking at the collar, Lust started sweating trying to figure out what to say then had an idea since the collar was apperantly voice active and by large movements like walking and etc. lust raised his hands slowly and started to do sign language. and lucky fresh understood lust signed very slowly, I.T.W.A.S.I.N.K, lust signed as the color turned light red and lust started to tear up, fresh's glasses turned blank... so much was going on through his mind that he cant understand. then he looked at lust, lust walked forward slowly then fresh suddenly ripped off the collar, what lust did not see was fresh loosing the rope around his hands,Once he got the collar off of lust he smashed it instantly, lust started crying as he hugged fresh, "don't worry brah I've got ya" Fresh then had purple coming from behind his glasses, as they hugged fresh planned something, and he knew ink wanted error, since the 2 have been so close he had to make out the main problem so he could get what he wants like always then he decided he was going to make ink's life h*ll from now on and he'll protect error with all of his might after this.

~MeanWhile with Error~

Error slowly woke up then jolted up as he looked around he was in a jail cell,then he heard someone walk down the stairs, "well good morning sleepy head~" ink said as he walked down the stairs and walked to error's cell, "WHY AM I HERE! WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME!?" error yelled at ink "Ah, ah, ah don't yell at me~, after all..." ink started to say as he pulled out a remote from him pocket "your mine now~" ink said as he turned on the remote on the 3rd out of 10th setting, error started screaming at the pain coming from his neck, it was pulsing through his whole body, he fell on the ground holding his knees to his chest as he started to cry, then ink turned off the remote and put it back in his pocket. "now~ don't disobey me error~ you will be mine, even if I have to force you~" ink said as he grinned and his eyes were red, error looked at ink in fear and anger, he then crawled to the corner farthest from ink "c'mon error~ don't be scared~" ink said, Error balled up in the corner and ignored ink, ink scoffed as he took out the remote and put it on 4, Error started screaming again but in more agony than before "this is what you get if you ignore or disobey me!" ink said as he put the remote back in his pocket and left in on "now I will be back in an hour and the collar will turn off in 5 minutes, see you later~" ink said as he went back up the stairs, error was left there in agony 'fresh..... please..... help me....' error thought as he teared up more from the pain, his thoughts, and what ink was going to do...