Chapter 5 - Explanation & Emotions

(Narrator pov)

Error woke up first he slowly opened his eyes and cuddled up to fresh then remembered what happened yesterday, he looked at fresh then as he tried to get up fresh hugged onto error's waist 'this is a first, he's never been clingy like me' error thought as he laid back down and cuddled back onto fresh, then he had a thought what if fresh saw him reading the journal, error suddenly got worried then fresh started to wake up, error calmed himself then hugged fresh as fresh came conscious "H-hey error brah" fresh said sitting up as error crawled onto fresh's lap and cuddled him, "Morning, hey fresh" error said "yeah error brah?" fresh said looking at error "I-I think im ready to talk about... it... now" error said as he looked fresh in the eyes "You don't have to push yourself brah" fresh said "I-its fine I just wanna get this o-out of the way" Error said "a-alright brah" fresh said "S-so... when I was there... when I was there..." error started saying "error breathe take your time no one is rushing ya" fresh said trying to calm error down, error smiled at fresh as he inhaled and exhaled then started again "When I was there... as you know I was kept in a c-cell and... ink... put a collar on me a-and it was..." error said trying to explain the situation without breaking down "it shocked me... he did it everyday and it hurt allot... a-and... I would not get any food o-or water at all... a-and..." error said as he started to cry by what he's about to say "I-ink h-he raped m-me..." error said as he lost himself he started crying like crazy, Fresh hugged error tightly as he tried comforting error... after some time error had finally calmed down then he looked at fresh... fresh once he comforted error he felt enraged.... Ink RAPED error!?!?! purple was coming out from both of his eyes, then as he started to lose himself he heard error "ESH....FRESH!" Error yelled as he started shaking "h-huh? error brah stop shaken me please" fresh said "Y-you zoned out and it scared me" error said as tears formed in his eyes "sorry to worry ya brah, I just... lost my cool broski but don't cry" fresh said wiping the tears from error's eyes and hugged him, they stayed like for awhile then error thought about it, and it might ruin the mood but... he needs to talk to fresh about it and he wanted to help, "H-hey fresh?" error said as he looked up at fresh "yeah brah" fresh said looking back at error with a smile "... I-I know about... y-your emotions...and.... the thing..." error said as he hugged fresh's shirt tighter "I-I know broski, you prob hate me now since I did not all up and tell ya bout' it" fresh said looking to the side "N-no! I don't hate you... why would I hate the one person w-who actually accepts m-me" error said not separating from fresh's shirt "r-really brah?" fresh said "O-of course... b-but I did have an idea" error said sitting up and looking fresh dead in the eyes "u-um and what is your radtastic idea broseph?" Fresh said "Well I thought I could help you get your emotions back!" error said in a happy tone "um not sure that's possible broski but we could try" fresh said "Alright then what was one thing that brought you joy?" error said "Um... My journal? where's this going brah?" fresh said then for the rest of the day Error tried to help fresh get his emotions, but nothing worked, then he had an idea to try and make fresh feel the emotions or what it's supposed to feel like.

"I told ya it was pointless error brah" fresh said shrugging "Wait I have another idea" error said "Alrighty brah" fresh said "So fresh I have an idea, I'm going to tell you about an emotion and act it out for you, then you have to try and copy it ok?" error said "Alright brah whatever ya want" fresh said "Alright now lets start with simple emotions, lets start with happiness, happiness is when you feel warm inside and you are filled with joy, like this" error said as he smiled wide, "You try, think of something that makes you happy" Error said, fresh closed his eyes and started thinking of something that makes him happy, he then thought of error, then he felt himself smirk as he thought of all the happy moments with error, as he opened his eyes a wide grin was on his face, "wow brah, I think it worked!" fresh said a hint of excitement in his voice.

For the rest of the day error was showing fresh emotions and in 1 day he learned allot he learned about: Happiness, Sadness, anger, excitement, disgust, and boredom they both smiled and laughed at there progress.

"I'm proud of you Fresh" Error said as he was laying on top of fresh and snuggling up to fresh's chest... "really? why brah?" fresh said "Because you learned multiple emotions in a single day" error said, Fresh looked at error and was happy he then smiled at error and chuckled "thanks error brah, but we should be heading to sleep" fresh said "Yeah we should be heading to sleep" error said as he got off of fresh and laid down beside him and cuddled to him, fresh turned towards error and hugged him by his waist and as error fell asleep something came over fresh and he did not know what be he had a sudden urge, he blushed light violet as he kissed error's forehead "goodnight error" fresh said as he fell asleep as well,

But what fresh did not know was error did not fall asleep yet and he felt fresh kiss him, error blush yellow as he finally went to sleep snuggling closer to fresh.

~Thank you for reading chapter 5, also sorry its not as long as the others but I completes the 4th chapter today, with this. so yeah hope you still enjoyed reading my story~

{1037 words written}