Chapter 8- A Dream With Lust

~Bullying & and self harm~

(Narrator pov)

Fresh woke up and sat up as he looked at error which was still sleeping, fresh smiled as he kissed error's head and layed back down then had a sudden thought 'when was the first time I met lust?' fresh had been friends with lust for awhile but he doesn't really recall when he met him he was so lost in thought that he had fallen asleep.

~In fresh's dream~

(Fresh pov)

I was strolling around lustale I really disliked the place at night was the worst, how they... do things with each other in the night it was disgusting and how even in the day while others are watching it was disgusting. I was about to make a portal to another au when I saw lust? it couldn't be... he looked down? that's a first he was slowly walking to his house and he... looked scared.... or petrified and he... had a bruise on his face. I don't really care but I wonder who would do that... oh well im sure it wont happen again... as I thought I made a portal and left. only to go back a week later I don't know why but I felt like I needed to be there... or something bad would happen...

(Narrator pov)

Lust had just woken up and as he sat up he felt his face feeling the bruise from yesterday that had healed, he sighed as he got up he hated how everything was 'everything would of been fine if the human did not fall down and shown monsters what LOVE is...' lust thought as he got up and looked through his closet, there was allot of lewd and perverted clothing but he saw a bag and smiled small, he picked up the bag and looked in it. He had bought this yesterday it was a sweater with an upside-down broken heart, and it was blue and pink, and he had some gray long pants to match it, he put them on then he heard papyrus call out his name "Lust C'mon whats taking so long, were supposed to go to the bar today, I have a sertain monster I have to 'talk' to" papyrus said as he called lust, lust finally finished getting ready as he went downstairs and saw papyrus looking at the tv, "hey bro im finally ready sorry it took so long" lust said as papyrus turned around "finally now lets g- what are you wearing!?" papyrus asked looking at lust's clothes "o-oh I wanted to try something new... does it look that bad...?" lust asked a bit sad "Oh no! that's not what I ment I-I ment it looks... different but monsters wont hesitate to rip those clothes off of you" papyrus said leading lust to the door then suddenly lust strayed away from pap before papyrus could open the door. "u-um I don't think I want to go out today bro... I feel a bit tired..." lust said looking away and looking down he really did not want to... he did not want to be that 'pervert' anymore.... besides he never was people just assumed by how everyone else acted... so he played along... anyways papyrus just looked at him then smiled "fine bro but atleast tomorrow so many monsters will want you~ well bye bro~" papyrus said as he waved sans goodbye and left. sans just went back to his room and sat on his bed and started to tear up a bit he never wanted to be this way... then he started thinking 'Nobody likes you, everyone wants you dead, everyone would be happier if you were gone' lust thought these thoughts for an hour at least before getting up and leaving his room, walking down the stairs to the kitchen and grabbed a knife... he looked at it then thoughts ran through his mind 'do it, do it, do it, Do it, Do, it DO IT!' lust lifted up his sleeves and put the knife up to his arm as the thoughts got louder in his mind then he started to cut, 1 cut then 2 then 3 then 4 then before he knew it he had ended up with atleast 30 cuts on his arm he finally stopped and looked at the blood he smiled but realized something as he looked at the clock 'Pap will be home soon!' he quickly started to clean up then he only had his cuts left to deal with, he quickly ran to his room and looked in his draws besides his bed and searched frantically then finally found bandages he quickly wrapped his arm up then quickly put it back while rolling down his sleeve then suddenly pap barged into his room looking drunk "HeY bRo~" pap said coming into lust's room and drunkily walked over to lust "oh hey bro, are you drunk again?" lust asked already knowing the answer but asked anyway "wHaT~ Nooo~ I just want you~" papyrus said as he jumped on lust and started to lick lust's neck "papyrus stop! your drunk!" lust said trying to push papyrus off him with all effort once he got him off he ran out of his room and ran out of the house. "guess i'll be walking around for a few hours..." lust said as he put on the hood and walked into the forest he looked around to make sure he was alone, once they knew he was alone he looked for something specific he then ran over to a tree and looked at the mark, he smiled this was his favorite spot somewhere he could relax and nobody would bother him since it was so tall, lust took off his hood and started to climb the tree once he got to the top he smiled since his stuff was still here, it was kind of like his second home almost, there was a tiny bed made out of leaves some random snacks a few books and one book that said 'My Life' he crawled ontop of the leaf bed and just laid there till he fell asleep.