Chapter 12- The Fight

(Narrator pov)

They all ran downstairs and quickly Fresh put his glasses on, once they were outside they came face to face with E.I, they all stood there waiting for something anything to happen, then E.I Pulled out a book, they looked at the book then looked at fresh, as they turned back E.I had burned The jornal, then the book suddenly bursted into a million pieces bits of pages, all of them singed and impossible to read, E'I just smirked and looked directly at fresh.

E.I- So you have a parasite huh fresh

Fresh-

E.I- aw, why do you look so down~, I mean it was a useless book~

Fresh- Oh yeah?, then I guess you wont mind I burn yours then?

E.I- what?

Fresh- You said my book was useless so why not burn your useless book aswell?

E.I- That book is not useless!

Fresh- Are you sure? you seemed to hated the person that wrote it.

E.I- Shut up!

Fresh- Why? Why should I?

E.I- SHUT UP! YOU KNOW NOTHING!

Fresh-... Oh really?

As soon as fresh said that he slowly walked up to Raven, Raven took a step back as fresh came closer and closer, then once fresh was right infront of him he whispered something...

Fresh- I mean... we are similar don't you think?

Raven- w-wha?

Fresh- I mean... we both were controlled, and forced to kill don't you see? we are similar

Raven- I...I...

E.I- Stop it!

Fresh- Hm heh I know your weak spot

E.I- NO YOU DONT!

Suddenly E.I attacked fresh with a bone attack, fresh luckily dodged and the others prepped for battle, E.I attacked with more bones surrounding the 5, error quickly summoned his strings and wrapped them around the bones and flung them back at E.I, then Dream summoned gaster blasters and shot them at E.I and Blue Fired bones at E.I, E.I Quickly shot a gaster blaster at dreams, then dodged the bones, then pulled out the paint brush and splashed a massive wall of red paint, lust, dream, and blue quickly dodged out of the way, while error just stood there in horror, remembering flash backs, fresh quickly pushed him out of the way, and jumped, but his leg was hit with red paint, he kept in the pain, as they started a even harsher battle, As time went on the 5 seemed to be doing no damage to E.I and they barley hit E.I they only hit him a few times, and it did not seem to be affective, But luckily for the armor they can take more than 1 hit, Things were not lookin good. Lust was down and fresh quickly took him to the stairs. far from the fight but not to far to not see it, while he did that the others were fighting E.I trying to find a weak spot, Fresh knew the scenario and he wanted to prevent that with all he could, suddenly fresh came outside to dream and Blue very wounded and with the looks of it on the verge of death, E.I had Splashed another wave of red paint, blue and dream, while error was in a cage of blue bones passed out. Fresh's glasses went dark then without a second thought he quickly teleported behind blue and dream, then without much time he made a portal to the stairs and pushed them in closing it behind them and getting hit in the back with red paint. The pain was unbarable but he held in his scream as he looked at the stairs to see dream and blue were there with lust resting, fresh smirked then turned around to... E.I, E.I had error in his hands... Fresh's smile quickly faded and his emotions were out of control.