Chapter 6

America was flicking through channels, bored as hell at this point, and slowly losing hope of Britain ever coming back.

The atmosphere of the room matched his mood and didn't  help very much either. Just the lights passing thorugh the curtains and the occasional engine starting and car zooming away into the distance. He waited for something interesting to happen, but nothing did for a while.

He heard a knock on the door.

"You can come in." He shouted.

Russia and USSR rushed in like someone just died. The truth was, someone did die.

"SWITCH THAT TO THE NEWS CHANNEL." USSR ordered the American, who did it immediately out of curiosity.

"Okay? Wait, why is France-" he stared at the screen in sheer horror and shock.

'Her body has been found in a bin next to the church'

"SHE'S DEAD?!" The American jumped up and turned to them sharply.

"It must be Empire, I know it's Empire. That ugly ass bitch killed France! I know I didn't like her very much after she left, but what the actual FUCK?!"

"Empire looks just like Britain, but without the extra red stripes. And I don't think he looks ugly at all." Said USSR, sounding pissed.

"You get it, and why do you care?" Asked the American curiously.

"Nothin'." Was all he said.

America just looked back at the TV.

'Vatican has something to say about this incident'

"Probably going to say something about the murderer definitely not believing in God or something." The American predicted.

"Probably." The Russian said, sitting down next to him.

'He's not very smart to put a body in the bin next to a local church in plain sight. Unless he wants it to be seen, then he's pretty smart. Just hoping he doesn't murder more people though, I need people to go to church.'

"Okay, that was different." Said the American, surprised at the countries words. "Maybe we should ask him. He seems to be smart."

"Of course he's going to be smart, he's Vatican for fucks sake," Said the Russian, "but yeah, he seems to know a lot."

"Then we go over there." Said USSR, walking to the door.

"Now?" Asked the American.

"Now."

...

"And why exactly are you here?" Vatican questioned them. They were on his doorstep and Vatican had just opened the door. It was a quite neighbourhood, with a pretty garden in the front with a lot of types of colourful plants that he seemed to have grown himself. Vatiacn himself wore a simple white shirt with long ass sleeves and black baggy trousers. Nothing seemed to be the right size for him in the audult section in a clothes shop, so he had to go on the walk of shame to the kids section.

"Do you know anything about the murderer?" USSR got to the point.

"Ah, that? Look, just because I gave my opinion doesn't mean I know everything."

"But you do know something." The American stepped forward and pointed at him accusingly.

Vatican sighed and pinched the bridges of his nose.

"Come in then." He opened the door for them to enter.

As soon as they walked in Vatican said.

"Remember to take off your shoes."