Chapter 14

Empire sighed.

"Do you feel guilty for what you've done?" USSR asked him.

"Why would I?" Empire replied, but it was clear he didn't get what he wanted by doing what he did.

"I know you're not Britain," said USSR said, looking slightly embarrassed on what he was about to say, "but, it's worth a try."

"Do what?" Empire demanded, "and get your hands off my face-."

USSR only ignored him and leaned in, closing the gap between them. Empire was taken by surprise, by a lot, and tried pushing him away- it didn't work. He wasn't used to this, he was never used to this, and probably never will be.

A few moments passed before he suddenly stopped struggling altogether, and instead, wrapped his arms around his neck and melted into the kiss. USSR hoped it worked, hoped and hoped. He read it somewhere. He read a lot nowadays, but it was usually the Brit's books that caught his attention now. Dammit why do you have so many books?

After a few moments, they pulled away.

"Britain?" USSR asked him surprised. He didn't actually think it would work, but it did.

Empire was no more, it was Britain, and he was bloody happy 'bout that. Britain had the warmest smile he'd ever seen, he was back. Those extra red stripes were back. Britain sighed heavily and pulled him in by the color into another kiss, which lasted for what seemed like hours before they heard the door open. They both pulled away and and turned around to see Russia, America, Scotland and Ireland just peeking around the door.

"America?" Britain asked, not quite believing he was there.

"Father?" America said with happy tears welling in his eyes.

They both hugged each other tightly. Father and son, wowie. Well, it was wierd flr the Brit, not doing anything but speak to himself for a few days. But it was fine. This was fine.

Russia reluctantly walked over and hugged his father, who hugged back.

"How did you do it dad?" He asked him, surprised that he actually accomplished something in a long while.

USSR just gave him a smile, which Russia could read instantly.

"Wait you made out with hi-"

USSR hastily covered Russia's mouth before he could say anything else.

"Shut it." He said.

Russia just smirked and let it go. For now.

"Albain, is he really back?" Ireland asked in pleasant surprise.

"Seems like it Ire." He answered.

They smiled at each other, finding themselves holding hands, but who cares? The atmosphere in the room that they were in seemed to change dramatically.

"Should we go home now?" Asked America.

"Yeah." Replied Britain, ruffling his hair.

Britain and USSR went to leave the room, with everyone out except for America and Russia.

"You coming or...?" USSR asked them.

"Oh yeah, just give us a few minutes." Said America.

USSR just nodded his head and closed the door.

"So why did you ask me to stay behind?" Asked the Russian. A million thoughts a second were passing his mind at this point.

America gave him a small smile.

"I just wanted to do this."

He stepped on his tip toes and gave him a quick peck on the cheek before coming down again.

"Thanks." He smiled up at him.

Russia went a slight red at this before smiling back.

"You're welcome."

America then opened the door and rushed out of there, screaming, "THE LAST ONE IS AN EXPIRED HAPPY MEAL!"

And nobody- and I mean nobody, wants to be an expired happy meal.

...

"Anyone else?" Vatican asked everyone, "seriously? No one?"

Everyone looked blankly at one another.

He pinched the bridge of his nose in frustration.

"England wouldn't like this-"

Vatican paused suddenly. He heard a noise, a loud one. He immediately looked over to where England's coffin was and was shocked to see it empty.

Everyone else looked over to where he was looking and reacted the same way, some in pure fear, some in confused surprise, and some just showing no emotion.

Vatican smiled, walked down the 3 stairs, made his way though the crowd of people, and walked out of there in silence.

"He's dead, so all the deaths he caused are undone." He said happily to himself.

...

"Keep still!" Canada hissed at Australia.

"Nu!" He replied.

"Why do you have to make it so hard?"

"Cuz it's hurting me!"

"Make up doesn't hurt." Said Canada, reaching for the eye liner.

"Why're you even doing it on me?" Australia whined.

"Not my fault you were a perfect target."

"What part of my face is a perfect target?"

"Yes." He replied blankly.

"Dammit."

"Where did you find all that anyway?" Asked New Zealand.

"Stole it from Vatican." Australia said proudly.

"For some reason he has this, but I ain't judging. Aussi looks bootiful when I do his make up." Canada said with pride.

"No I don't."

"Yes you do."

"No."

"Yes."

"No-"

"What are you doing with that?" Asked Vatican in the doorway.

"Can numéro deux," Said Canada, making his way towards him, "are you gay? Like, just because you own make up doesn't always mean you are, but I just want an explanation for this-"

Vatican halted everything he was doing to look him dead in the eyes. It wasn't a harsh glare though, it was a stare of pure confusion.

"I don't... know." Was all he replied with.

"Well, you're safe now. Leave." Vatican said, pointing at the door with a blank face.

"Thank you!" Australia thanked him, sprinting out of there.

"Kids," Vatican muttered under his breath, watching them leave, "they get wierder and wierder every generation."

===========================================

      A/N (2nd line of this is somewhat important)

===========================================

Is this the ending of this book? Yes. Is  this the last book of the painfully short series? You got it:D. Do you like the ending? I've got no clue.

I'll be makin another book soon! Please suggest a ship as I don't know what you guys want. If it's BritSov again, I'll manage, if it's something other then that, I can manage that too:)

Please suggest some

Please-