Chapter 9

The picture is drawn by me!:D👆

Is it not obvious?

England looked over at the Scot making breakfast.

He doesn't know?

His eyebrows furrowed in frustration.

I know, past me had done many things, and we're supposed to hate each other now because of it. but I'm different now. Does he not know what 'I' did it all for?

England suddenly felt tears coming, but he furiously blinked them away.

I'll tell him. Right now. Even if he rejects, I can take it. I deserve to be rejected anyway.

He walked over to Scotland and put on a smile.

"Whaddaya want." Said Scotland, still not looking at him.

"Well, uhm," The English country tried gathering his words, "I know it may come as a surprise to you but..."

He was already the decision he was making. God, why did he have to do it now? Welp, too late.

"Hm?"

"I... like you."

There was a silence between them.

Scotland stopped chopping cucumbers and faced England with an apologetic look on his face.

"Sasainn(England)... I like Ireland. I only look at you like a sort of brother."

England knew this was coming, but his heart sunk even deeper than he anticipated.

He knew his tears were going to get the best of him now.

"I-I'm sorry I s-shouldn't be..." England stuttered before running off, leaving the Scot there, thinking about what had just happened.

"How can he like me though? He'd done so many things. I would've never expected this," Scotland's confusion merged into slight frustration, "I'll talk to him and then we'll be alright... I think."

England ran out of there, cursing in his brain a thousand times a second.

"I'm a bloody idiot I am." He said.

He looked around for any areas where he could think about what he had done.

"An alleyway? That's just great." He walked into the dark alleyway with occasional bins here and there and scrunched up paper.

England then walked further, he didn't want to stop either. What he's done probably just put a big dent in his and the Scot's friendship, if they even had one to begin with. He wanted to get lost, and maybe die, so nobody would worry.

"What does Ireland have that I don't though?" England's sadness grew into anger. But then he thought. "Oh, he's Scotland's type. I'm no ones type."

A tear rolled down his cheek, he rubbed it away though.

"You need help?"

England stopped, he didn't dare turn around. If he did, then he would see what he's been dreading he would see again. But he was curious as to what he wanted.

He turned around, and there he was,

British Empire.

"W-what do you want?!" England stepped back, with his hands infront of him.

"Oh nothing, I gave up on trying to murder people." He smirked.

"Then why are you here?" Snapped England, trying to sound menacing.

"Well you're heartbroken are you not?"

England stopped, and his arms fell by his side.

"Y-you can put it that way I guess."

"He likes Ireland over you." He started walking towards England, but the English country wasn't aware of this.

"But, he's Scot's type. I'm not."

"Nonesense! Utter nonsense," He walked behind England, "You take what you want, you follow what past England had done, it's simple."

"But, what if I don't want to be?"

"You don't have a choice." Empire whispered in his ear. He then put his hands on his shoulders and held them firmly.

"You got that?"

...

"Yeah."

---------------

       A/N

---------------

I think I've gotten far better at shading! What do you think of it?

You liked this chapter?

Hope you did lol

Well,

Bye my lovelies!

X