shoot

"Let's start, shall We?"

Y/n turned to the group and grabs them. Rounds of bullets fired at them continuously as she ran.

All of them were carried on Y/N's arms. They wanted to gap in awe at the strength but the Agatsuma siblings screamed in sheer terror.

"AAH! MOM!! HELP ME!!" Touko shouts, her arms covered her face not, protecting herself from the incoming bullets.

" WE'RE GONNA DIE! WE'RE DEAD!!" Yoshiteru screamed alongside his sister. His face, teary and snot faced.

Y/n runs to the stairs, the rusted metal shook at each step she made. Reaching the second balcony, she throws them all to the ground and jumps back to where them men was.

Sumihiko sat up, rubbing his head in pain. Kanata helps Touko and Yoshiteru.

Them four leaned to the railings and watched Y/n in worry.

"They said I can fight you! Better be sorry John!" The demoness shouts.

"Hah! Don't be cocky! Get her!"

_________
_____

Y/N's blood art technique.

She can control shadows. She has blood art which makes shadow minions and drags them to the shadow world Y/n had created.

____
_______

"Blood demon art techinique: Silent shadows" Y/n said in her mind. She uses this successfully secretly as she sees men from unseen spaces get sucked up by her shadow minions.

She kicks away the man infront of her in the stomach and grabs the guy's hair that was behind her.she holds the hair tight and flings him to the other group, they went down like bowling balls.

Y/n notices the knife on the ground and kicks it up and lands on her hand. She glanced up to the Descendants.
"Hey, can I like.... umm stabby stabby them?" She asked, her voice nonchalant and bored.

"Only if it's really needed"Kanata says.

Y/n grins and twirled the knife.
"It's always needed"

Y/n dashes through boys that held bats. She moved quickly while slashing at them while on her way.

Blood splattered on the ground after she had gone though them.

"She's a moster!" One the guy's yelled fearfully.

Grinning, she jumps towards the remaining boys with her glistening knife in hand. Not caring if her underwear was seen or not, she moved freely.

Sliding under a guy's open legs, she jumps up and sits on his shoulders. He gripped her thighs in the attempt to rid her off.

In one quick movement, his neck was sliced, his blood poured out as he fell to the ground.

She jumps away from the body and brings out the gun she had grabbed from his corpse and began shooting at their them.

Bang! Bang! Bang! Bang! Bang!

Clicking it once again, she realizes there were no bullets left and throws it away.

Bang!

Once again, she dodged the training bullets by jumping , twisting and turning.

Bang!

A bullet shot at her, its bullet in her shoulder, she halts and covers her wound. Her body slowly pushing the bullet out. Grabbing the bullet she discreetly throws it away from the prying eyes.

Touko worried as her friend was shot  she leaned at the railing.

"Y/n! Are you ok--

"Haha... hahaha"

"Y/n?"
The legacies called out.

"Finally someone knows how to fucking shoot" Y/n grins and runs to the one who shot her.

The man pointed the gun straight at the girl but once he blinked, she was gone.

"Behind you--

He turned to only get stabbed on the neck. He choked and drowned on his own blood. He clawed at his neck, dropping his gun. He then falls onto the floor dead. Y/n grabs the fallen pistol and giggles.

Cocking it, she smirked at them. Pointing the weapon to the nearby men, they flinched. But as one tried to attack from behind, she dodges and turned to the attacker. Her gun on his head in a matter of seconds.

BANG!!!

Blood splattered against the floor and some on her pale face. The descendants gulped, people died infront of their very eyes, who wouldn't be scared?

But surprisingly, it was like they felt nothing of it. If a normal person saw this, they would be screaming their head off. They stared, not feeling any remorse. After all, they attacked first...right?

"You brats!"

Sumihiko and Kanata turned to a man on the stairs. They immediately pulled both the Agatsuma siblings behind them. An act of protection as they shielded both of them.
"Don't go near!" Kanata warned as he glared.

Y/n quickly looked up to them. Seeing the danger, she clicks her tongue. She turned to jump there.

"Oh no you don't!!"

Bang!

Y/n's eyes widened as someone shot at her shoulder. Her blood dropped down her arm.

"Good shot!" One of them exclaims happily.

Y/n's body pushes the bullet out. She catches the damned bullet and licks it clean of blood and turned to sho shot her. Her wound healed heals as her other arm raised up, the bullet in hand.

"Stop interfering bitch!" She fumed as she threw the bullet at him in incredible speed. The bulletin hits the man's head, like a gun would. The others stared in shock as the man falls flat to the ground.

Y/n turned back to the kids on top. Gritting her teeth, she jumps up on the railings.

"C'mere you brats! Stop resisting!" He yelled as he had trouble grasping the violet eyed Kanata. Kanata thrashed around him, resisting to get on his hold.

"Never!"he screamed.

Sumihiko bit his bottom lip anxiously. He didn't know what to do. As he was protecting both siblings. His eyes turned to the side as he sees Y/n gracefully land on the railings. Her shoes creating a small tap.

"Y/n!" He called out to her. She turned to him and pats his head.

"Keep protecting the two" she requested.

"Yes!"

"Y-Y/n... I-I'm scared.." Touko whispered fearfully as she gripped her brother's clothes.

Y/n smiles at her and snaps her fingers. A shadow of hers slithered its way behind them. She smirks.
"Don't worry, I'm going to protect you all. Do not fret"

Touko nods while Yoshiteru cried
"We're gonna die!!"