Bento

"Hey!!"

They both turned around to see a panting Yoshiteru.

Y/n goes to the boy's side, "why are you panting so her, Yoshiteru? Did you come to find me?" She asked., pulling out a handkerchief to wipe the sweat off the black haired boy.

Yoshiteru blushes profusely and shakily gives a bento. Y/n stared at it in confusion and blushed.

"U-umm is this f-for me?"she shyly asked him. Her fingertips caressing the bento.

Yoshiteru hastily nods. "Y-yeah! I heard from S-Sumihiko that you sign eat much..a-and I got worried...s-so I decide to make a lunch f-fine you!" He exclaimed, his face red as tomato.

Yushiro rolled his eyes in annoyance. "Hey Y/n, I'm heading first" he announced to her before walking away while sipping on the juice box.

Y/n turned to him and nodded. Turning back to Yoshiteru, she smiled cheerfully. "Thank you very much Yoshiteru-kun. I very appreciate your care for me. I'll be eating all of them do not worry" she told him before grabbing the box from his hands.

The Agatsuma male blushes at her beautiful smile and runs away, flustered. "T-thank you Y-Y/n-san!!" He yelled while running away.

She chuckles and stared livingly at the bento. It would be a lie of she said that Yushiro never did this kind of thing for her. As the truth was Yushiro prepared he stood every day...her juice boxes were all prepared by him.

Giggling, she skips to the rooftop. Opening the door, she sees Yushiro sitting by the fence which overlooked the track and field.

"Yushiro!"she called him as she runs to his side. He turned to her but only to have an irk mark on his head when seeing the bento.

He chewed the straw ad stated at the box while the demoness sat beside him. "Can't you just throw it away?" He asked her... well not asked.

The demoness pouts. "Aww c'mon! I wanna know if he's good at cooking! " she whines, knowing that Zenitsu wasn't a fan of cooking due to his time if yet flirty attitude.

The male demon only scoffed. Feeling annoyed yet didn't know why. "That bento is an eyesore" he grunted in his head, finally leaning to the fence, he looked at her.

"Then check it. We'll see who wins the bet" he remarked, remembering the bet Y/n and Zenitsu made.

_______
_______

Y/n stood beside Zenitsu. His hair grew longer that it could be tied in a ponytail.

Zenitsu had tried cooking for hours, with Y/N's past knowledge when she was still a human. He frowned as even after years, he'd burn all the food.

The expected juicy meat came at you charred.

"I really sick at cooking, Y/n" he whined. The simple pancake was burned to crisp.

Y/n only shook her head at his hopelessness.

"I bet your descendants will inherit your bad cooking skills" Y/n tells him, laughing at his unbelievable failed attempts.

Zenitsu glared at her. "Hmph! They won't!"

She grinned and crossed her arms. "Hoho?~ wanna bet?" She asked him, playfully.

He grinned back and nods. "Hah! Sure!"

When they made this bet. Y/n Was surprised to see that Zenitsu's son was good at cooking unlike his father. After years, it went like that. So it won't be a surprise if the present legacy was good too"

_______
_______

Y/n pops the bento open. Even after just a small crack, Both she and Yushiro could smell the burnt food. She closes it immediately once smelling it.

"Yeah...no..." she spoke.

Yushiro's eyes widened but relaxed back. "Eat it. You can't lie to Yoshiteru" he tells her. A sly smirk on his face knowing she had a bad luck.

"But...it's burnt--

"Pft! Your a demon, you can't even taste that" he retorts back.

She gnawed on her bottom lip.
"I should've have kept my guard up" she mentally cried.

Sighing, she opens the bento and throws it all in her mouth. Yushiro rolled his eyes at her pathetic avoidance. "And what are you doing? Why are you so scared?" He asked the chewing demoness.

"Bhuman... ciensces" she replied despite having her mouth full.
(Human ...senses)

Yushiro sighed and continued to stare at her. Y/n cringed when a metallic taste broke through. "I'm soo gonna regret this" she thought.

================
==========
====
==
=

"Ugggh...I was right..." Y/n groaned as she held her stomach in the infirmary.

Yushiro, who had sat on the chair beside the bed snickered. "Poor Y/n" he sarcastically cooed.

The demoness glared at the lavender color eyed boy. "Th-this is your fault Y-Yushiro!" She complained.

He sighed and stood up from his chair, "how is that my fault? You promised the Zenitsu look-a-like that you'll eat it, right?" He replied, stating the fact. He then sat on the bed where she was and sat comfortably.

"Besides, it my payback for making me lose time painting" he added which made Y/n glare at him more.

"H-huh? It's good that you're out that room y'know. You looked like a homeless man. Always inside the house and not leaving" she retorts before turning to the side.

The school bell rings. "Better go to the next class. Make sure to watch over Touko" she reminded him as Yushiro and Touko had the next same class. He scoffs,"Who do you think I'am?"

The demoness rolled her e/c eyes. "Just go already!" She fumed.

Yushiro stared at her longer before turning around towards the door, "Hmm, bye" he muttered before disappearing.

Y/n laid back down and went under the white sheets. Her blush comes out as she fangirled. "This is the most long back to back conversation that we had that didn't involve Tamayo-sama..." she thought, blushing red as a tomato.

Meanwhile....

Kanata sat on his chair at class and was confused to not see the the h/c haired girl. He turned his head to search for her inside the room but only failed as she really wasn't in class. "Where is she?" He thought.

He glanced to Yoshiteru who had sat beside him, noticing his other bento gone , he leaned to him. "Hey Yoshiteru" he called out.

The timid boy turned to the violet eyed boy in confusion, "Hm? What is it Kanata?" He asked

"Where's your other bento?" He questioned him.

Yoshiteru blushed "I-I gave it someone..."he stuttered.

"Who?"he asked yet again.

"Y/n"

"...""what?"Kanata thought.

He deadpans and leaned back to his chair, sighing. "She's in the clinic then, I suppose..."

"Why did you ask, Kanata?" Yoshiteru asked the boy. Kanata glanced back at him and shrugged. "Just asking"