calm down

Y/n winced as Yushiro kept dragging her as he held onto her hand.

"What the hell is the problem, Yushiro?!" She questions confused.

Yushiro bit his lip as he continued dragging her through their school's hallways.

"The fucking timing is so perfect, Y/n! Too perfect!" He fumed as he continued on. His grip on her hand tightening by each passing second.

Y/n winced as her bones begin to break from his demon strength.

"It's a good thing I'm a demon too. If I were a normal human I wouldn't be able to use my hand again" she thought, hearing her wrist break from his hold.

Yushiro suddenly stops and leaned to the wall, peaking at the corner, confusing the demoness.

"What are you doing?!" She whispered/yelled at him, tugging at his white shirt.

He presses a finger on his lips, signalling her to be quiet before peaking out the corner again, "Just be quiet and watch!" He whispered.

Y/n mentally groans before stepping forward and peaking in aswell.

She gasps.

"You gotta be kidding me..." she says in their link.

"See?! The timing's too perfect!" Yushiro replied back as he gritted his teeth.

On the hallway stood the somewhat reincarnation of the upper kisuki's and Muzan.

They stared as Daki laughed with Gyutaro and Akaza pushing Douma away as Kokushibou stood still as Nakime.

In the middle stood Muzan staring nonchalantly at his phone.

"Shit! They look exactly the same!" Y/n says in the link.

But as she did, they saw Muzan flinch and move his eyes up, but before he could lay his eyes on them, Y/n pulled Yushiro behind the wall as they panted.

"You were right! The timing--

"We gotta kill him-- no, kill them" Yushiro cuts her off.

She turns to him appalled "what?!"

Y/n grabs him by the shoulders and stared right through his lavender eyes, "Calm down, Yushiro. They just look like them" she gently tells him.

"No! We might regret this later! How can you be so sure that they don't have the same mindset as hundreds of years ago?!" He fumed, sweat dripping down his face.

She groans and grabbed Yushiro's wrist as he attempted to stand up, "Fucking calm down!" She yells at him only to gasp.

Both their eyes were wide as saucers.

They soon heard footsteps coming towards them. Gulping, she slowly stood up and ran away in a blink of an eye.

"Huh? There weren't anybody here" A white haired girl stated as she peaked at the corner, a lollipop stick was hanging out her mouth.

"Hm? But I was sure I head someone yell" A boy with blonde hair says as he walked over to the girl, a fan also on his hand that was decorated with designs of lotuses.

"You're hallucinating again, Douma" A pink haired boy remarked as he pinched the blonde's side.

The blonde's shrieks, "Hey! That was painful Akaza-dono!" He whined, rubbing his side.

"You both shut up" a boy with black wavy short hair orders, his voice deep as he glared at them.

The two boys sweatdrops and nods.

"We can't get in trouble again. They're gonna send us to a more secured school if we make more problems" he tells them, crossing his arms.

The white haired girl stuck beside a green haired boy who had his hair tied halfway, "By the way, why'd you choose this school, Muzan-sama?" She asks, popping her lollipop out.

The man glanced at her, his red eyes pierced her lime ones.

"I'm curious about that flower" he replies.

A straight haired girl holding a biwa tilts her head, "The blue... spider Lily?" She questions.

Muzan nods, "I heard it was only a legend. I want to see it for my own eyes" he says.

"But... that doesn't explain... why you chose this school..." A long haired man says.

The black haired man glanced at him and sighs, "I heard that the botanist that discovered it is planning to go to school"

"And this is the school?" The green haired man chimed, asking.

"Yeah, I heard the botanist picked this because he has a friend here" he replies.

The white haired girl smiles brightly, "Want me to find out who the dear friend is?"

The boy huffs And shakes his hand, "No, we can't  any of have them being scared of us" Muzan grumbled, knowing how intimidated others feel when they see white haired girl.