Glare

"Class. We have a new student today. Treat him well" the teacher (Ms. Hikari) announced as she stepped beside her board from hearing th knock on the classroom door.

Sumihiko and Y/n was within this class. Math class, which the demoness hated.

Despite being very knowledgeable in the subject due to years of living. She despised the fact that you needed to have formula's.

The new student smells different" Sumihiko thought as he stared at the still closed door.

Y/n glanced at the legacy and his a smile. "His really comfortable in using his nose, isn't he?"

"Yushiro and me are demons after all...he'll know what's up like Tanjiro" she thought. Her e/c eyes going back to the door.

The door slides open. Yushiro walks in, his pale green hair which fades into black and lavender eyes were on full show. Despite this, he held an angry expression. His brows scrunched up with a frown.

"Can't you smile for once?" She whined in their link.

Yushiro gave a glance at her, in warning. "Shut up! You can't even keep a secret that will destroy us! Don't while just because I won't smile!" He barked at their communication. A dark aura flaring out of him as he glared at her.

Y/n pouts, "Meanie!!" She exclaimed.

Sumihiko was very suspicious to what happened after the fight between the men and Y/n. But since he didn't enough proof and the dead bodies were gone. He and his friends went cautious and minimized contact with her.

But seeing the new student glaring at her with no reason angered him. He frowned at the new boy's action.
"Why is he glaring at Y/n? Do they know each other?"

"Kyaah! He's so cute!!" A girl from the back cooed.

"He's so handsome!"another comments.

"He looks angry though..." some whispered.

Seeing Sumihiko's glare at Yushiro, she immediately spoke. "Stop glaring and introduce yourself!! Your going to get on Sumihiko's bad side, baka!!" She yelled at him.

Yushiro huffs and closes his eyes and turned away from her direction. He opens his eyes again and faced the students who looked at him curiously.

"Good morning. My name's Yushiro Yamamoto. Please take care of me" he introduced himself as he bowed in the end and quickly standing straight.

Ms. Hikari then claps her hands. "Ok then! Your sit will be next to-

"Excuse me, if I may" Yushiro cuts the teacher off. His hand raised, getting her attention.

"Uhm...yes? What is it Yushiro?" She questioned him, curious to what he's about to say.

"I want to sit besides that girl" the lavender eyed demon pointed at Y/n who held a shocked face as well as her classmates, teacher and Sumihiko. The teacher gulps as his tone wasn't a request but more of a demand. Hikari eyed the boy on Y/n's left, the boy gets the message and hastily moved out of the chair and sits on the back row.

"There, Yushiro. Hurry now, we're wasting time" she added, remembering the time.

Yushiro nods once and walked over to his assigned seat.

Y/n freezes up when she felt her 'crush's' glare at her

Y/n freezes up when she felt her 'crush's' glare at her. Sweat trickled down her face as it felt uncomfortable being stared at.

"Stop glaring, Yushiro!!" She yelled at him on their link.

The male demon only clicks his tounge and leaned back to his chair. Breaking the ever long-lasting glare. Though, this didn't pass Sumihiko's eyes.

She breathed a sigh of relief and continued paying attention to the lessons which she had heard a dozen of times. Sumihiko kept giving her a look of worry, feeling pity as the new student already hated her.

This didn't go unnoticed by the demoness. She mentally cried "Oh my Sumihiko. If you only knew why he wants to bash my head" she thought.

_____________________
______________
_______ RING!!!
___
_

Both Y/n and Yushiro stands up. They had already planned to discuss the plans for later on. Though, Sumihiko saw the scene just an hour ago and went to help her.

"Y/n!" The burgundy haired boy called out to the h/c haired demoness. She turned to see the legacy jogging up to her and Yushiro.

"What is it, Sumihiko?" She asked him, wondering on why he called out to her.

"Where are you both going?" He asked her. His maroon eyes glancing at the lavender eyed male.

Y/n peeked a look at Yushiro and smiled. "To the next class. Me and Yushiro have the same class." She stated. Their schedules were parted to have one of them looking after the other in each class.

Sumihiko blushed slightly in embarrassment. He waved his hands infront of him frantically. "O-oh...! Sorry, I j-just umm t-thought that...e-eh umm" he stuttered, not knowing why he was thinking of something bad happening.

The demoness giggles at his worried state.

"Hey, Y/n. Hurry up" Yushiro informed her, getting irked at the scene.

She hummed and smiled at the flustered boy. "No need to worry about me Sumihiko. I'll be fine" she assured th boy before turning and walking away with Yushiro trailing behind.

Sumihiko stared at their retreating back when he sees Yushiro turn his head at him.

"Huh?" He thought confused but then had his mouth agape when Yushiro glared at him and gave a tongue out before turning to the front again.

"What was his problem?"he mumbled. Finally realizing the time he might've wasted, he runs to his next class.

////////////////////////////// Lunch

The bell signs yet again, making the students stand up and hurry out.

"The chocolate came is this week's dessert! We need to hurry!" On of the girls states before dragging her boyfriend to the cafeteria.

"Man, hurry up or the table's will be packed!" One male whined at his friend who was packing his things.

"Geez geez! Here!" The friend replied before getting pushed out the room.

Both demons grabbed their 'juice boxes' and discreetly went up to the roof.

"Want a tour later?" Y/n asked the male beside her as she sipped the hidden blood on the juice box.

Ever since they got stronger, the demand for blood also came greater.

Yushiro's lavender eyes glanced at the demoness and sighed. "Sure"

"Hey!!"

The two demon's turned to only see....