Stalk

Y/n ran through the halls. Her eyes straight forward as she continued running quickly, dodging the students that may collide with her.

Others watched her and thought that she was dancing. Due to how graceful and smooth she was at hopping away from the incoming students.

Her hair tied in a high ponytail, it looked like a whip as she ran.

Following close behind was a lavender coloured eyed boy. His brows scrunched in a glare as veins popped out, his lips forming a scowl.

Y/n's form looked like a butterfly while Yushiro's formed was like a snake. Fast and cunning. Straight forward as his personality.

It was always a show for the humans to see the two chase each other. And whenever that happened, it was always said Y/n pissed the boy too much.

Some were even surprised as Yushiro was still new to the school yet they looked like she knew him for years.

Which is ironic

"What do you mean-- eek!

Touko shrieks in surprise as a breeze goes past her. Her hair taken back by the speed, her eyes was wide as saucers.

"What was that?" She asks as she glanced to where it ran to. Her brother beside her only shrugged his shoulders.

"Maybe it was Y/n and the new kid" Yoshiteru replied, not really caring as it was a daily occurance for all of them.

"Eh?"

<<>>

"Come back here! I'm telling you, Y/n! I'll fucking stab you if you dotn come here right now!!" Yushiro boomed, scowling at the girl who only continued to run ahead.

"Hah! No way! Not until you agree~!" Sang Y/n, her lips stretched in a grin as she continued avoiding his grabs.

She could hear his groan in frustration and giggled. The fact that she spent time with him accidentally and even had an argument with him made her smile.

Hopping over a bench, she grins widely. "Score!" She yelled in her thoughts before her feet landed back on the ground.

As they ran, she led Yushiro, who ran after in the back of the campus. Knowing that no one was watching them, she drifted along the ground by the use of her blood art and slowly stopped baby the corner wall.

Yushiro skidded as he reached her and pinched her back.

"Eek!" Y/n sqeaked, her body stiffening in response.

"That's what you get for making me chase you. Geez" he huffed, brushing the invisible dirt on his shoulders before peaking over her shoulder. "Why'd you stop here anyway— . . . You gotta be kidding me at Y/n" he groans.

Stepping back, he crosses his arms with a brow raised at her. The scowl on his lips deepened. "Why did you lead me in the one place I don't want to stay a second in?" He snarled.

Y/n softly giggles as to not make too much sound. "Oh don't be such a baby, you're the one who followed me"

"I will fucking kill you, Y/n" Yushiro growled, his anger was rising as his veins started showing through his white pale skin.

The demoness nervously gulps. "C'mon now, don't be like that" she breathed out. "You'll grow old more faster if your keep frowning" she giggles, pushing him ahead of her.

"We don't grow old dumbass, we're demons" he remarks, pushing his heels dig on the ground to stop her from pushing him further.

"Shut up and just look" Y/n grumbles, pushing his head to peak behind the corner.

He grunts but does as she say. His eyes widen and immediately stepped back, crashing into her and making them tumble down the ground.

"What's the big idea?!" She hissed, glaring at him who was towering her.

"Are you serious?! I'm not- no, WE'RE not gonna stalk them, all I want is to stay the fuck away from them" Yushiro snarled, pointing at the corner.

"Oh please, you're not gonna stay still when you don't know what they are planning" Y/n cooed, a blush on her cheeks as she noticed their position.

Yushiro holds his blush down and got off her, brushing the dust off pants and looking away. "You're right, but we can just let Chachamaru spy on them- "

"Spy on who?"