Chapter 14

SONAM's POV:

I shoved the things in my bag and bid bye to Arshat, i walk out of my cabin thinking to leave before Sanjay's arrival. Since he said that he will be the one to do a pick up and drop to this office and which i don't want that.

I was yanked by someone when i crossed the parking area, instantly i started screaming but stopped when i see it's none other than the bastard, Pranav.

"How dare you?" i sneered at him angrily.

He was taken aback for a second but managed his expressions quickly and locked me near the pillar.

When i tried to push him away he hold my wrist and securely stand in between my legs, looks like he remembered my kick.

"What the hell are you doing? Leave me now" i kept shouting at him.

"I will leave you right away, once i get an answer from you for my questions" he said

"I will answer you but before that let me free" I wanted to move away from him. I feel disgusted being with him.

I was in the verge of crying, tears were brimming in my eyes seeing myself in a helpless situation. I don't know what happened but he left my hands free and took a step away from me but still I'm under his shadow.

"What do you want to know?" i rub my hands asking him

"Are you really in love with him?" he asked me.

What nonsense he is asking? and i said it aloud.

"Don't act like an innocent. I know i cheated on you and you left me stating that as a reason. But i want to know whether that was the only reason or it was just an excuse to leave me or it is just to have a relationship with your boss" 

I stopped breathing for a second. Is he mad or what? All these days, he haven't seen my love for him, he never realized how madly i was in love with him and how i trusted him blindly.

"You never believed me is it?" i asked him shockingly.

"How can i, when i saw you both together in one of the fancy restaurant? How can i believe you when i saw him wrapping his arms around your waist and you were smiling at him? How can i believe you when he is one of the most eligible handsome bachelor in the city and you were working for him?"

I remember everything now. That happened when one of our clients threw a party after signing the project successful with our company. I work for him and i have to go with him and it's a business party and they invited me also. In fact, i informed Pranav about this party prior before leaving.

Oh no !!! He followed me there.

"You followed me?" i asked

"Yes and that's why i was able to see how you were cheating on me with your boss" he replied

"SHUT YOUR FUCKING BLOODY MOUTH" i am at my verge.

He is taken back seeing my anger now and i continued, "That was just a business party and i just accompanied him as his PA. In fact, we never spoke much that day and he spent most of his time with our client and i was with that client's PA, and for your information that was also a girl. I slipped when we walked out and he just helped me to stand properly. You saw that and believed ,i was cheating on you with my boss?"

He looked confused now and seems like get into a thinking. Let him rot in the hell, who cares.

I couldn't stand anymore there and started walking towards the entrance. He again stopped me by grabbing my wrist, he pulled me towards him and i was struggling to free myself from him.