𝟘𝟜

Over the afternoon, I was able to learn who each Avenger was and a general sense of their abilities. They too learned about my ability to transform into animals. As I was severely weakened from the events of the day, I was unable to show them but promised to do so as soon as I was back to full health.

Per request, Wanda stayed by me for the rest of the day and helped me out with getting cleaned up. She let me borrow some of her clothes and we headed back out into the main room to get some dinner. Clint made sure I ate a lot of food, Natasha protected me when the guys started fighting over the last slice of pizza, and Bucky just sat staring at me from the end of the counter.

When activity in the tower had died down for the night, I felt myself yawning. Rubbing my eyes I turned to Tony, "I'm getting a little tired, is there a place I could stay for the night?"

He glanced at the clock, realising how late it was, "Oh goodness it is late, of course, my dear"

Pulling out a little screen from his pocket, he put it on the table and tapped the top of it. A 3D diagram of the tower appeared above the screen and he moved it around, pinching and poking to find the nearest empty room. Finding one on the south side of the tower, he motioned to me.

"There's one right here that you're welcome to call your own," He turned to Bucky, "can you take her to her room? It's that one across the hall from yours."

Bucky nodded and got up from his chair. He waved his hand towards a hallway on the far wall.  Thanking Tony again, I bid the Avengers goodnight and followed Bucky down the hall.