Chapter 5

Day of The Amusement Park... (FBI):

FBI was standing at the entrance of the amusement park, tickets in-hand with NATO, who was on his phone texting someone.

FBI thought it would be fun to tease NATO a bit so he then got closer to to him.

NATO noticed the movement from the corner of his eye but he didn't move his eyes away from the phone and kept typing. He noticeably had a small smile.

FBI then giggled a bit, which caught NATO's attention but it was too late.

FBI had lounged at him and wrapped his arms around his neck, NATO stumbled a bit before gaining balance and let FBI hang onto him.

"WHAT THE HELL FBI?! YOU COULD'VE GOTTEN HURT!"

"But you weren't paying attention to meeee!!"

"FBI! Stop! We can't be doing this..."

"Fine then! I'll make it quick then."

"Wha-"

FBI then kissed him on the lips.

It surprised NATO, but the kiss soon ended and FBI pulled away from him.

FBI looked away, flustered that he actually did so kiss him.

They both stayed silent for the rest of the wait, to which EU was noticeably late.

FBI whistles a bit as he looked at his watch.

10:59 AM

...

11:00 AM

FBI sighs and comes to a conclusion that EU probably decided not to go after all.

NATO looks over to FBI slightly worried, FBI then just waved it off and said

"He's probably not gonna turn up anytime soon, should we head inside?"

NATO looked a bit hesitant before nodding, they soon turned to the entrance but before they could start walking they heard someone running towards them.

"OH MY GOD!! I'm so sorry!! I-I didn't mean to be this late! Traffic has been a pain lately..."

They turned to see EU bent over a bit trying to catch his breath. FBI assumed he may have ran over the parking lot, due to how many people went to the amusement park.

"Well great to have ya on board! Thought you ditched us or something."

"What?? I mean, I would've done it but instead I didn't. Be lucky that I can bare to be around you two."

EU said and then sighs then suddenly starts to run to the entrance of the amusement park.

"Well let's go! Last one there is a bottom!"

NATO and FBI suddenly jolted as EU ran off to the entrance first, smiling.

FBI then looks over to NATO, they both stare at each other before FBI stuck his tongue out towards him and blew raspberry and then ran off after EU, laughing.

NATO was shocked by this and soon went off chasing FBI down laughing as well.

- Time Skip -
Two hours later... (EU):