Chapter 7

(WARNING!! Smut ahead in this chapter so be aware! Also you deserve double update!)

After the meeting... (NATO):

NATO was about to exit the meeting room once all the other countries had already gone but soon stopped in his tracks when he heard someone clear their throat.

He turned around to see EU looking expectantly at him with crossed arms, NATO raised an eyebrow at him before remembering that he had to tell him what had happened this morning.

He sighed heavily and walked towards EU, who smiled a bit and placed his arms behind him, waiting for NATO to say what he had to say.

NATO hesitated before saying "Your a little nosy bitxh Y'know that?" EU then snorted and started laughing at what NATO said, while he was having none of it and his day was already getting worse.

"PFF- HAHaha! Yeah, yeah, I know that but that doesn't make you any better then me. Now tell me what's wrong before you try and make me forget." EU said, finally a bit more serious.

NATO sighed grumpily, to which EU giggled a bit before quickly shutting up and waited for his answer.

"..."

"So..?"

NATO hesitated more, before saying "FBI... 'Kissed' me this morning...." EU was a bit shocked but then smirked and nudged NATO a bit.

"Got any hickeys or love bites?~"

"WHAT THE FU- NO EU! NONO NO WAY!"

"Then what's that on your neck?"

"Wha-" NATO quickly pulls out his phone and went to the camera app and quickly looked on his right side of his neck to see a purple mark there.

NATO's eyes widened more, he wondered who else had seen it and was more worried now. He glanced over to EU, who was laughing furiously while trying to support himself against the wall.

"IT'S NOT FUXKING FUNNY! WHO ELSE FUXKING SAW IT?! SHXT, DID UN SEE THIS??!!"

"PFF- HAHAHAHA!! I'M PRETTY SURE EVERYONE IN THE MEETING ROOM SAW IT!! HAHA!! YOUR IN A 'HICKEY' AREN'T YA?"

"EU!! THERES NO TIME TO MAKE FUXKING PUNS!! I'M GONNA GET FIRED IF ANYONE ELSE SEES THIS!!"

EU kept laughing but when he started having tears in his eyes he soon slowly stopped and wiped them away, still smirking like an idiot.

"W-well now you should probably find something or maybe put some gel and makeup on it... Lucky you, I'm great at doing that!"

NATO raised an eyebrow at EU, who just shrugged and said "What? My roommate kept getting laid on so I helped him hide the hickeys he got."

NATO was silent for a moment, then finally sighs and nods his head as in confirmation to let EU cover up the hickey.

"Great then! I'll go to your office once I get my kit from mines!" EU exclaimed, happy that he at least gets to use it for once.

Then they heard the door open and to reveal FBI.

"Heya buds, thought I would find you here. Even better, both of you!" FBI said, grinning happily.