03

Third Person POV

It was the next the day --- the day of the first party of spring break, all the boys were up in mattia's room conversating and laughing at little jokes, but kairi just laid in the pull out bed thinking of how mattia did what he did. Kairi didn't want to believe it but he had to come to terms with it and face the fact that his "best friend" said what he said.

Kairi nonchalantly rolled out of bed and made way to ale wrapped up in a sheet with it slightly falling off the left side of his body, ale and alvaro had a thing but alvaro didn't pay it any mind because ale had filled him in on what was going on and alvaro knew that ale was just a caring friend and he also knew that kairi didn't have feelings for ale whatsoever.

Kairi gently placed his arm on ale's shoulder while he was playing game and ale glared up at him and spoke "Morning kai, how did you sleep" before turning is focus back to the game, kairi shrugged before dryly responding "Good I guess".

Kairi's POV

I wanted to brush my teeth cause you know -- morning breath, so I headed over to mattia's bathroom, I knocked but no one answered so I took it like no one was occupying it. I turned the knob and pushed open the door and walked in, and I was met with mattia over by his toilet sitting down completely naked and I couldn't help but blush, but I pushed it out of my head and went to brushing my teeth.

Mattia turned to me and gave me a sorryful look but he looked like he did when the incident occurred at the mall, I decided not to care and finish brush my teeth and do my skin care routine, as I was finishing up and patting my face dry mattia arose from the toilet and I immediately put the towel away and briefly walked out of the bathroom closing the door behind me.

Mattia's POV

I was in the bathroom and I heard a knock but I was too busy in my own thoughts to speak, but a short moment after the knock I was pulled out of my thoughts by the door being opened, I looked and saw it was kairi and when realized it was me --- naked, he blushed but looked away and masked his face so I couldn't read him.

I felt bad for what I said but I just decided to let him be, I was on the toilet and kairi brushed his teeth and was doing his skin care routine, I was finished using the toilet and I started to get up and kairi was drying his face, as I got up from the toilet kairi realized and his eyes shot open so he immediately put the towel away and exited the bathroom closing the door with him.

I knew he was gonna avoid me and try to mask how he felt but I couldn't blame him because I pushed him to do it but a part of me just wished that that day didn't occur.

*Time Skip To 6:26 p.m.*

Third Person POV

The party was at 7 and kairi didn't have anything to wear so he said to the boys "I'm gonna head home and get ready for the party and I'll meet you guys there" but he directed it more to alejandro. They nodded in agreement as kairi left the room with his stuff not even looking at mattia for a response, but mattia got up and followed behind him.

Kairi was about to exit through the front door when mattia called to him "Kairi! Hey wait." kairi froze in his tracks and turned to face mattia, kairi had a bitch face on but nodded his head for mattia to speak "Um I just want to say I'm sorry for saying what I said, I know how you feel about things like that" kairi looked mattia in the eyes seeing he was sorry but wasn't gonna give in because he knew mattia all too well.

"It's fine, I guess I have to be a good best friend and accept. But we'll see what happens-" kairi turned around and headed for the door and opened it slightly before turning his head back to confused mattia "-and don't look shocked when you see me at the party" and with that kairi left.