14

3 Week Time Skip

Third Person

Mattia and kairi were currently sitting in a little cafe for breakfast before heading to school, so far things have been going good and both kairi and mattia were happier than ever. While they were sitting down kairi was on his phone watching random tik toks that came up on his for you page and mattia was just sitting there admiring kairi for the beautiful angel he was, mattia wanted to ask kairi out but didn't know the right time.

After receiving their orders and eating, mattia paid for their food and both him and kairi exited the cafe, it was drizzling outside and mattia couldn't wait any longer.

Mattia's POV

We were about to make it to my car before I gently pulled kairi back towards me, it was drizzling a little bit but the sun was still out, I held kairi by his waist as he looked at me confused.

After about 2 minutes of standing there just staring at each other I finally broke the silence.

tia: "kairi samuel cosentino, my best friend, my crush and my everything. Since the day I met you I've always admired how bubbly and positive you are, how you see the good in people when they don't see it themselves and how you're always there for the people you love. You've been there for me through breakups, family issues, friend issues and everything in between. You stuck with me even when I was an asshole to you and I don't know how to thank you for giving me another chance. Kairi I wanna be there for you when you're sad, mad and happy, I wanna hold you and while we watch movies together and eat our favorite snacks, I wanna take you on surprise dates to let you know how much I love you, I wanna let everyone know how much i've fallen in love with you, I wanna be the one you make memories with everyday, I wanna have a family with you and a house and possibly get married to you, I want YOU! So I guess what I'm saying is... Kairi Samuel Cosentino, would you make me the happiest man alive and be my boyfriend?"

The sun was hitting his skin perfectly giving him the best glow as little rain droplets fell from his hair, he looked perfect. I stared at him as he began to tear up a smile evident on his face.

Kairi's POV

I was freaking out, he literally asked
me out, and now i'm holding back.

kai: "Yes tia I will be your boyfriend."

I couldn't even process what just happened as I felt myself get hoisted up into the air and spun around by mattia smiling widely at me, after a couple seconds he gently put me down and pressed our foreheads together.

tia: "I will never leave you kairi, and I will never treat you differently or make
you feel differently."

Hearing that made me blush because I knew he meant it, I was so happy I couldn't stop smiling so I grabbed him by his collar and pulled him down to my level and connected our lips in a kiss- it wasn't filled with lust or desire, it was just love, it was slow and not rushed. After couple minutes of that we pulled away and I smiled.

kai: "I love you tia forever and always"

tia: "I love you kai forever and always"

Third Person

And with that kairi and mattia headed to school smiling widely as they could officially say they were a couple, not one single shred of regret in any of them as they entered their school hand in hand not caring about the stares they got. They didn't feel attacked because they had each other and that's all the need.

THE END!

WC: 642

A/N: So yeah this book is over now... I'll be making a next book don't worry, just stay tuned for it... also I love you guys and thank you for 5k+ reads on this book. I appreciate you all and I can't thank you guys enough for the love and support i've received.

And as promised scroll down for a face reveal...
-H🥺

Almost there...

Just a lil bit further...

YOU MADE IT🥳🥳