01

Okay before y'all come @ me...I'm sorry for not updating yesterday, also this is kinda rushed as it is after 1 in the morning so please don't rush! This is probably not gonna be proof read so if I make a mistake then please correct me in the comments.

Also please vote on the ones you like and share this book, it might be trash but oh well...HERE...WE...GO!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Authors POV

Spring break, the time of parties to give the Passaic Valley High School students a chance to let loose and relax a bit in between the school terms. It was known to be a time of late night parties from the rich kids whose parents didn't give a shit and drama, everyone knew some drama was bound to happen during the spring break and they all knew it was gonna be brought right to school.

But... a paticular friend group didn't believe in that because they thought that because they never seemed to have any drama start up with them during spring break it wouldn't happen now. But if they knew what awaited them closely they wouldn't be so big and boasty about hardly being in drama.

*Present day of April 10th*

Mattia's POV

I was so pumped for spring break! Me and the boys already planned to go to 3 parties over the break, one being Cynthias and yeah I know what you're thinking "Why Cynthia?" "I thought y'all ended on bad terms." and to answer...yes we did but we got over and are cool, the other two parties were from these rich kids that went my school who just said that everyone was invited.

It was now last period and I had chemisrty with Roshaun and Rebound Robert and it was only 5 more minutes to the bell, I was rather eager to get out of school and just party my life away for the one week we had off.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when I heard a ringing sound and roshaun standing in front of trying to get my attention "-ia" "MATTIA!" he screamed and I jolted back in fright panting heavy from the loud outburst from roshaun.

"Y- Yeah sorry bro, just zoned out thinking about how I'm gonna be fucked up over the spring break" I replied calming myself and letting a smirk take over the fright expression that was once on my face, Roshaun just laughed and walked away and out of the class with me briefly following behind. I was psyched to go party but then realization hit me when I remembered that the first party isn't gonna be till the next two days.

I just shook my head letting the thoughts leave my head as I exited the school doors out to the parking lot meeting up with the rest of the boys, dapping them up I asked "So...we got two days till the first party, what're we gonna do before then?" I looked at everyone trying to get a answer and before ale could speak I heard a snicker come from the side of me, it was kai, he had a look on his face that said "of course" and "why am I not surprised" so I spoke up "Kaikai, is there something you wanna say?" he just looked up at me in my eyes and a tint of tulip pink scowered across his cheeks.

(A/N: They're all walking to mattia's house to sleep over)

He replied "N-N-Nothing, it's just the first thing you mention is the parties, if you wanted to know what we wanted to do before then you could've suggested we did something and wait to see if we all agreed or had some other plans. But I'm not surprised with you mattia, you just to love to party...typical." he mumbled the last part but I heard it loud and clear and I could tell he was trying to be intimidating since he saw I caught him blushing when I smirked at him.