10

Third Person

It had been a week and couple days since kairi spoke to mattia, he ignored the italian's calls, messages and any type of conversating the taller boy tried to have with him, kairi explained everything to his mother and she told him to stay away from mattia because he keeps hurting kairi.

It was currently May 14, time being 4:67 a.m., he couldn't sleep not one bit of sleep kairi could get. He was up talking to this cute boy named Sebastien who had hit him up on Instagram asking if they could hang, and from then kairi and him talked.

They were currently on a FaceTime call talking about what type of date they prefer.

seb: "Na bro, my type of date is where we chill together like watch a movie inside and just enjoy each other's company."

kairi: "Nothing's wrong with that I would love something like that but at some point for a date I would like to go out, like a dinner date then go to eat ice cream and then just chill at the beach or someone and enjoy the night with my significant other."

Before sebastien could reply kairi's phone pinged, showing a message from mattia.

Mattia

tia: Hey I know you kinda hate me but I just wanna know if you're still sleeping over the day before my birthday. It would mean a lot if I could have my best friend at my birthday party🥺.

kai: I don't know I'll let you know by tomorrow.

Kairi really didn't know if he was going to go or not, he loved mattia and he wanted to celebrate the Italians birthday with him but he just didn't know if he was ready to be around mattia or in the same room with him the whole night.

Kairi stressfully sighed and jolted up when his alarm rang off, hearing a groan he completely forgot he was on the phone with sebastien but was more confused on when he went to sleep, kairi just ended the call messaging sebastien telling him he'd talk to him later.

The wasian rolled out of bed lazily strutting over to his bathroom and closing the door behind him, he had taken a shower, done his skin care routine and brushed his teeth. He walked out ruffling his hair with his towel drying it and then entered his closet picking out an outfit for the day.

Once he was done dressed he looked at himself in the mirror seeing his heavy dark bags under his eyes, kairi wasn't stressed or anything- yeah luke did make school days somewhat stressful by starting fake rumors but he was more stressed about mattia and the events that took place.

No one really cared about the rumors that were spread about kairi except for the people who just loved to gossip and even then nobody listened to them enough to care.

Time Skip

Kairi

I was walking into school, not really caring if I was late or early. I walked in seeing everyone st their lockers talking with their friends or just on their phones, I walked to my locker seeing my friend group up by ale's locker.

I didn't really wanna be bombarded with the pity looks from them because of my facial expressions so I just grabbed my things from my locker and went to my class ignoring shouts from them.

Mattia

I saw kairi enter the school, he looked rough but I knew it was because of me. I didn't break things off with Tayler, I explained everything and he understood and we just kinda been good since then I guess?