Chapter 7: "Magcon?!"

Riley's POV:
-
I wake up to the sound of my phone being blown up with text.
Jacob: Check your e-mail!!!!❤️
Gilinsky: did you get the e-mail!?
Brooke: omg did you get the email!!!!
Lauren: OMFG this is an amazing opportunity I'm going!!!
Before I respond to anyone I check my email. It reads:
Dear Riley D,
We would be delighted for you and a group of others to join us for an event called Magcon. (Meet and greet convention) We hear your really funny and would be delighted for you to come. You'll get to meet fans and have a good time. We need permission from your parents so have them email me back. Hope you can come! Our first stop is NYC on January.5,2014.
Sincerely,
Bart Bordelon
I scream to the top of my lungs. My mom comes barging in. I hand her my phone to read the email and she says ok you can go its a great opportunity honey! I say thank you so much hug her then run out the door. As I knock on Jacobs door he opens the door picks me up and spins me around. We're going on tour together he screams. I know I can't wait! I'll show you the list.
Nash and Emily
Taylor and Sage
Hayes and Lauren
Cameron and Ava
Carter and his sister Saige
Johnson and his sister Vian
Shawn and Brooke
Gilinsky and Julia
Jacob and Riley
Sammy and Destiny
Matthew and Madison
Aaron and his sister Angie
This list made me happy but this means I'll have to get along with Cameron . Maybe he's not so bad. My mom emailed Bart back and everyone can come. I can't wait cause tomorrow's January 4th the day we leave for the first event! Magcon is going to be so much fun!