Chapter 6: "Change of Plans"

Jacob POV:
-
She said yes. So much weight just lifted off my shoulder and man do I love her. I will treat her like such a princess and do anything she wants. I love her. When we kiss sparks fly everywhere. It's so magical and special. I decided to leave at 3 so. she could get ready for tonight and me too. She walks me to the door and we kiss goodbye. Damn do I love her. When I get home I receive a text from Ri.
Riley💕: hey babe can we have a party instead??!!😏
Jacob: of course babe! I'll invite some friends. Meet me at my house at 5 the party will start at 7
Riley💕: ok babe❤️🙈
I decided to invite like 5 couples from the group. It's 4:58 and I hear a knock at the door. I welcome Ri in and her and I drive to Walmart so we can get food. We buy 5 bags of chips,2 dips,candy,and food. When we get back we set it all up. We look at the clock and it's 6:59. Perfect. All of a sudden I hear a knock at the door. 5 couples come storming in. Lauren and Hayes, Julia and Jack G,Nash and Emily,Destiny and Sammy,and Brooke and Shawn. I introduce them to Ri and all the girls really seemed to like her. We all ate food laughed and had a good time. We played truth or dare but all stayed PG. By the end of the night Brooke, Julia,and Riley seemed to become really close. We were all dancing until out of no where someone opens the door and just walks in. It was Cameron and his girlfriend Ava. Well I see your having a party without me. Once I found out I brought a crowd with me. Come in guys Cameron screamed and at least 75 people came barging in. Riley tried to tell them to get out but they wouldn't listen. My parents are gonna kill me. By 11 o'clock everyone had left. I let Julia and Gilinsky crash at my place cause they fell asleep on the couch together. They are so cute. After that I walked Riley home. Her mother opened the door and saw us kissing. All we heard was awe. Riley started to laugh so we released. Riley told her that we were dating and her mom said I was a really sweet kid and what I did this morning was so cute. Her dad came to the door and we talked for a while. I shook his hand. He looked at Ri and said I approve. She chuckled and I thought it was the cutest thing ever. As I was leaving she ran up behind me and jumped on my back all most knocking me over from scaring me half to death. We both just laughed. I looked up at her and smiled. We kissed for a while this time then I put her down. We hugged for at least a minute. I whispered in her ear I love you so much Ri. She said I love you too. Then we walked our separate ways with huge smiles across both our faces. I get home and grab Julia's phone and take a picture of her and Gilinsky sleeping. They have been dating for 3 years now and all I could think was I hope this is me and Ri some day. I love her so much. I ran upstairs and fell asleep really quick thinking about Riley and how much trouble I'm gonna be in for having this "party".

Riley's POV:
-
I hugged my mom and dad and kissed them goodnight. I ran upstairs and realize oh crap I left my phone at Jacobs house. Oh we'll I'll get it in the morning. I brush my teeth,comb my hair,and wash my face. I climb into bed thinking about Jacob. Man I love him. I'm glad we are together.