Chapter 10: "The Big Apple"

Jacobs POV:
-
We finally arrive in NYC. The venue that we are setting up at is huge. We asked Bart if we could go walk around the city because the event doesn't start for another 9 hours. Bart said we could so of course Taylor runs out the building and almost gets hit by a car. We all laugh as the car honks the horn and Taylor is screaming "bitch this is my street". Then he lays in the middle of the road. Finally Cam and Gilinsky grab him and we walk to another street. He is crazy. We all decide to split up cause there is 24 of us. So we split up into groups of 8. Me and Riley,Gilinsky and Julia,Shawn and Brooke,Johnson and Vian. Hayes and Lauren,Cam and Ava,Nash and Emily,Carter and Saige. And lastly Sammy and Destiny,Matt and Madison, Angie and Aaron, Taylor and Sage. We all decided to meet back at the venue 2 hours before the show so at 5. The show starts at 7. I grab Riley's hand and I call a taxi. Shawn and Brooke are singing to each other. And I am softly singing your perfect. A cab pulls up and the 8 of us pile in. We decided to go to time square so the girls can shop. Julia and Riley really wanted to go to Hollister so we went there first. Riley grabbed 2 pairs of jeans,a floral crop top,and 2 t-shirts. After she tried them all on she gave them to me to hold while she gets dressed. So I decided to pay for it all. It was almost $300.00. Damn she is expensive but I bought it anyway cause I love her. All the boys did the same and it cost them almost $300.00 too. When the girls walked out we handed them their bags. All of them were in shock. I didn't give Riley her bag until she kissed me. So she did and it was perfect. I grabbed her hand gave her her bag and we walked out the door. On to the next store. After that we went to about 7 more stores then the girls started to get hungry. We found a pizza place nearby and decided to eat there. Nothing better than NY pizza. Once we were done eating we went to a few more stores then we took pictures. Riley thought the one of me kissing her cheek was so cute and set it as her lock screen. After that she was really tired. So I picked her up and carried her to a taxi. She was so adorable. When we got back all 24 of us went in through the back door. Taylor being Taylor looked out the front and a bunch of girls grabbed him. The security guards gabbed Taylor and pulled him back in. We couldn't stop laughing. We walked upstairs and looked out the window and there was over 2,000 girls. My jaw dropped opened and so did everyone else. One girl saw us and screamed and everyone started waving at us. We laughed and waved back. Wow I have fans Hayes said. I can't wait Riley said. I wrapped my arms around her and I say yes we do. I cannot wait till tonight!