Chapter 11: "Magcon"

Jacob's POV:
-
We all start to line up to go out on stage. Mahogany started to announce our names and we all ran out. Fans were screaming like crazy. We started off by dancing with the crowd and everyone went crazy. Taylor was twerking and so was Hayes. All the fans were screaming and laughing. After that Shawn and I preformed thinking out loud by Ed Sherran. The fans went wild. Then Jack and Jack preformed and every girl was screaming and Gilinsky took his shirt off and threw it to Julia. Then the girls joined us on stage with all the boys and we all did one final dance then we started the meet and greet.
Riley's POV:
-
Magcon is so much fun. We started the meet and greet and all the girls were so sweet. Some just pretended I wasn't there and went straight to Jacob and took a picture with just him. But I don't mind. Most of the girls kept telling us were their OTP and how much they love us. I love my fans. After the meet and greet we all left the venue and headed to the hotel. We all had such a great day and 3 more days in NYC. We decided to stay at a nice hotel. Because we were all still young the couples agreed not to sleep together. When we got there and checked in we stood by the rooms and figured out the who was in what room. We agreed on: the first room Saige,Lauren,Julia,Brooke,Sage,Mahogany,and me. The second room Ava,Emily,Vian,Angie,Madison,and Destiny. The third room is Jacob,Taylor,Matt,And Aaron. The fourth room was Sammy,Gilinsky, Johnson,and Shawn. The fifth room was Nash,Cam,Carter,and Hayes. We walk into our rooms and they were huge. With 2 queen beds and 2 bunk beds and a pull out couch. I gladly took a queen size bed and no one else can take it. I have my own queen size bed. There are 3 bathrooms so I am sharing one with Brooke and Julia. The boys knock on our door and say let's go to dinner. Time to get ready.