Chapter 3: "Am i being bullied?"

Jacobs POV:
-
I woke up in a hospital bed and had no idea how. I sat up and coming in was a nurse. She asked to take my good pressure and all that crap. And all I did was ask her questions. "How did I get here" all she said was " a girl dropped you off at about 12pm". Then I proceeded to ask if she knew her name. All she said was I don't know kid. I just laid back in the bed thinking. Why am I even apart of this group? I told the nurse I want to leave now. So she let me go without hesitating. Before she could say another word I was out the door. When I got back to school I was running so fast that I accidentally bumped into another girl.

Riley's POV:
-
I was just walking when out of no where I bumped into a kid. We both fell to the ground. As I started to get up he said "I'm so sorry". As we both stared into each others eyes I said "Jacob?". He said how do you know me? Looking scared. I said I was the one who brought you to the hospital. He said thank you for that and do you want to meet up after school? I said of course! Then Jacob said "hey what's your name?" With a huge smirk. I couldn't help but giggle. I felt myself blush when I said "Riley". He just smiled. He helped me up and asked me where he wanted to meet up and if we could exchange numbers. So I said the park and he put me in as Riley💕and I put him in as Jacob💕☺️. He said ok and we went our separate ways. Just as I was walking away all 11 boys came walking around the corner. Their leader Cameron Dallas came up to me and told me I was the ugliest person alive and I should go die. And that I had no chance with Jacob. Then they all walked away laughing. I couldn't help crying and all of a sudden I just started bursting into tears I ran to the bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror and all I could think is "am I being bullied?".