Chapter 5: "mine"

Riley's POV:
-
I woke up at 8am on a Saturday morning to the sound of a guitar playing from outside my window. I realized I fell asleep last night and Jacob left. I jump out of bed and run to my window to see Jacob playing his guitar and singing "You and I" by one direction. I can't help but smile. He smiles too. Damn he has a good voice. I think I love him... I turn around to throw on a sweatshirt to run outside to him but by the time I did I heard a knock at the door. I open the door to see Jacob standing there with a bouquet of roses. He says dinner tonight? Of course Jacob! He hands me the roses and walks in. He says wanna finish that movie? Sure I say with an smile. We decide to watch it in the living room. We sat down and he scooted right up next to me and put his arm around me and I lay my head in his chest. Man I feel so comfortable when I'm around him. He grabs a nice huge fuzzy blanket that covers the both of us. It was like friends with benefits...so far. It was like a cuddling session. It was like...magic. About a half an hour before the movie ended we both made eye contact and we kissed. Sparks flew everywhere. Even though it was only a peck at the lips it was still perfect. We both just smile at each other and continue watching the movie. Once it ended he asked, "wanna watch another movie?!" Sure! And the movie thon begins. First we watch "Finding Nemo". Then after that movie we get up to make popcorn. Then as I am making milkshakes for us he grabs my waist. Jacob stop please. Then I slap his hand. He says sorry I just want you to be mine... A faint smile hits my face. I quickly turn around grab his face and kiss him. Once again sparks fly. I can be yours. He smiles and says I hoped you'd say that. We return to couch and we snuggle for hours. He's a keeper. He's mine.