Chapter 17: "Goodbye NYC, Hello NC"

Riley's POV:
-
I woke up cuddle into someone's arms. I look up and it's Jacob. I don't remember falling asleep last night but I guess I did. I turn over now facing Jacob. I peck his soft lips causing him to wake up. He stares at me. "Good morning beautiful" he says in his morning voice. I just smile. I get up and all of the others are next door waiting for us. I forgot they all wanted to go out to breakfast because it was our last day in NYC. I quickly jump in the shower and I decide to wear Jacobs "Obey" hoodie and sweatpants. He gave me his "Obey" hoodie a while ago and never took it back so I decided to wear it. I put on mascara,concealer,and eye shadow. Nothing special. I put my wet hair up in a high bun and walked out of the bathroom. I throw on my black vans and Jacob grabs my hand and we walk next door together. Everyone got up and we all walked downstairs to the cafe. We all ate and went back upstairs to pack our thing and leave to go back home. All of us were going to Nash's house to spend a week there before we leave to tour again. We packed our bags and headed to the airport.
-
"Flight 582 ready for takeoff" I heard a voice say over the speaker. I was really sad I wasn't going home to see my family but I am really excited to go to North Carolina. I hope Nash lives close to a beach. Jacob and I sat together and so did the other couples. And before I knew it we were up in the air.
I must have fell asleep because someone was shaking me to wake up. It was Jacob.
"We landed c'mon we are getting off the plane" the voice spoke.
I got up and grabbed my carry on and walked off the plane. Everyone got their luggage thank goodness and we all headed for the front doors where Nash's mom and his brother Will would pick us up. Both of them had SUV's so 7 of us in each car. Some people went home and there was 13 of us.
It was Hayes and Lauren, Nash and Emily, Shawn and Brooke, Gilinsky and Julia, me and Jacob, Cam and Ava. All the others went home. We walked out and the warm air hit our faces. It felt so good to be in warm weather. "Hello North Carolina" Shawn says. I smile and stare at Jacob. He is staring back at me smiling. He pecks my lips and we head to the car.