Indulgingly Yours

"Richard." She said, firmly trying not to show how shaken she had become.

"I thought it was daddy." His palm cupped her more tightly, her heat rocking into his palm as his horse trotted gently.

Her face etched with disgust and anguish as he chuckled softly, enjoying her discomfort.

"Richard." She said again, trying to make him remove his hand from there.

What's worse, she didn't feel like reaching over and yanking his hand that was so deliciously pressed between her legs.

Sighing, Richard finally withdrew his hand not before giving it a sharp pat making her inhale crisply.

He then flattened his palm right over her upper thigh near her apex. Now that his hand wasn't there, her pussy clenched at its emptiness.

The heat blaring from where he placed his hand, enticed her to rock her hips more.

Sensing her movements, he applied his spurs by gently pricking the horse's sides making Diamond trot faster.

He made them go into quiet woods that surrounded his estate.

When he had heard Gloria returning for him after he escaped her from the kitchen, he instantly exited and went to his stables.

A nice quiet ride with Diamond was what he needed right now. Something to calm his nerves and his raging desire.

However, things interestingly took a different turn when he saw the curvalicious Dawn heading towards the barn too.

Remembering, he breathed into her ear, "You took pictures of me."

She stilled for a while then bite out. "Not of you but of your horse."

"While I was riding."

Dawn could almost hear the smugness dripping from his tone. "I'm amused you think I would take pictures of you."

"You're telling me you wouldn't? What kind of a photographer, are you?"

Anger at his audacity to question her integrity of her profession, she gritted out lethally. "A fucking good one."

He grunted in approval as she felt the hard ridge of his pants snuggled deeper against her ass.

"Then why don't you take pictures of me?"

Dawn's head turned and she calculatedly squinched her eyes at him. "If this is about your ego, let me tell-"

"No. This is for you."

He would do that? Then, she really wanted to.

For some reason, she had been wanting to click his pictures for a while now.

His whole persona was enigmatic and he carries himself with such panache, it stirred the artist in her.

"Okay then." She squeaked out, when she felt another hard nudge of his pelvis.

"Why don't you take them now?"

She again whirled to meet his toxic gaze. "Now? How am I supposed to do that?"

She had thought he would give her a scheduled time to meet up and take those pictures. Although, this wasn't what she had in mind.

"Improvise."

"How on earth am I supposed to improvise while riding a horse?"