Voluptuously So

She sucks in a sharp breath, excited tension twining inside her stomach.

When he laid a palm over her nape, his words embracing her into a high fever. All her thoughts and worries disappeared. She didn't see any reason.

She gazed up at him, his face was like a diamond. Glimmering with the sky outstretched above them and the light wind soaring around them, touching their skins.

She kissed him, hard.

Richard growled in agreement, their teeth clashing and tongues twisting. He grasped her ass, pulling her up into his lap. Grounding his hard cock against her heat.

She broke the kiss, her lips swollen and eyes darkening.

She began to unbutton her shirt, creamy skin revealing at each pop. "I want you right now."

With her shirt off, she unclasped her bra. His heated palms cupped her immediately.

"I can never get enough of your breasts."

He kissed her again, savagely. She returned it with equal amount of force and dedicated desire.

He hefted her up and then lowered her body down on blanket. Tugging her jeans down in a swoop, he lied back on his haunches just staring at her.

Curves, voluptuous curves greeted his eyes.

He had seen her naked before but now, as his gaze roamed around her body. Goosebumps rising on her trembling flesh.

Scorching her skin as he took her in.

Her breasts looked like they ached, her swollen nipples begging to be sucked.

Her hips rotating, mesmerizing him. "You are so fucking sexy."

Unable to help it, she reached up to fondle her breasts. Half lidded eyes watching her, he bit his lips.

"Pinch your nipples." With a shaky cry, she did.

"Harder." She complied again, her pelvis bucking.

His hands wiped his mouth, as he leaned down and licked her straight from the base of her throat till his tongue glided her slit.

Her knees going limp, spread apart.

"Remove your clothes."

She shivered as he reached for his own shirt, removing it. Those tats were like a siren, calling to her. Her sex clenching for them.

After tugging down his jeans, he looked like a mighty horse. A stallion.

His cock hung. She swallowed, licking her lips.

He lowered down, resting on his side and she turned to face him.

His legs intertwining with hers.

His cock wedged in between her legs, resting upon her giving flesh. He grounded him against her.

Her hand trailed up from the winds inscribed on his wrist up to the flames on his shoulders till she reached his jaw.

Tracing the sharp line of his jaw, she said absentmindedly. "I like you too..."

His eyes widened and then, he leaned down to pet her swollen tits. Suckling the tips, they swell under his tongue.

Dawn whimpered as she arched her back, pressing into him as he kneaded them.

His hand trailed down, raising her right knee to her chest, he spread open her pussy.

He licked his lips, when he stroked the wet flesh. He bit her ears and growled, "You are so slick."

She gasped when he slipped in a middle finger, and another making her writher. Accepting them inside her, clenching the two.