A night out

Chapter 6

Annabelle's P.O.V

"So Devin, how was it?" I ask Devin playfully.
"How was what?" Devin replies. I can tell he's trying to act like nothing happened between him and Jade, when clearly something did.
"The kiss! Did you just stand in that closet doing nothing for 7 minutes!?" I ask him. We're interrupted by T.C and Jade walking into the room. I couldn't take my eyes off of T.C, he's just so hot. Jade doesn't know that I like him, I've been trying to give her hints but she's too busy thinking about Devin to notice.
"So who's turn is it?" Jade asks.
"We can't play anymore, Jayk saw you guys come out of the closet and I don't want to lose his trust," T.C says.
"You're such a party pooper," Katie says, jokingly.
"Let's go see a movie!" Blake suggests. We all agree.
"Sure, what movie should we watch?" Jade asks.
"Into the Woods!" Blake suggests, happily

** At the Movies **

Jade's P.O.V

We buy our tickets and popcorn, well I mean Jayk buys our tickets and popcorn. Unfortunately, he decided to tag along, he hasn't talked to me since I came back from the hospital. I don't know why or what's wrong with him but I'm not going to pay much attention to him, I came to have fun and I'm not going to let it be ruined by some stupid brother. We go into the theatre and T.C forces me to sit with Devin. It's not that I don't want to sit with him, it's that Jayk's here and he's going to be rude about it. At least if he asks, (which he won't) I have an excuse and can just say T.C forced me to. I sit down beside Devin while Blake and Katie sit together. Jayk and T.C sit together (which may or may not be a good thing) and Annabelle, Lizzy, and Gracie sit in front of us. I rest my head on Devin's shoulder, he's just so perfect. I see Annabelle, Lizzy and Gracie keep whispering and looking back at us. I motion at them to stop but they pretend not to see me.

T.C'S P.O.V

"Aw look at them," I say to Jayk, motioning to Jade and Devin.
"At least Devin's happy," Jayk replies.
"What about your sister?" I ask, confused. He doesn't answer me.

** At the house **

Jade's P.O.V

"What are we having for dinner?" I ask T.C. I would ask Jayk but I know he isn't talking to me.
"I'll order take out," he tells me.
"Okay awesome I'll have my usual. Call me down when it's here oh and can my friends stay the night?" I ask.
"Sure, why not?" He replies.
"Okay, thanks." I say and slowly walk up the stairs.

T.C'S P.O.V

"Band meeting!" I yell. Everyone meets in the living room and sits down in our usual places.
"What's up?" Blake asks.
"Okay this time it's not about our band, it's about the household, about the family." I tell him.
"Why what's wrong?" Drew asks.
"Well Jade keeps asking me for permission for everything as if I'm her brother. I'm not her brother, Jayk you are!" I say.
"Yeah he's right," everyone agrees.
"Well you know what, T.C you can be her 'brother' for now. I can't talk to her right now because I might cause another accident and I don't want her to get hurt. I'll still be here but I just won't be talking to her." Jayk replies. I can't believe he just told me to be her temporary brother. He needs to realize that by not talking, it's making things worse between them. I'm honestly so disappointed in him right now but whatever, if he thinks that's best for her then I guess I'll go along with it.
"Okay fine." I say to Jayk. I stand up and leave, signalling that the meeting is over. "Girls, take out's here!" I yell up. They come downstairs and we sit at the dining room table. We all start talking, just like we always do.
"So did you like the movie, Jayk?" Jade asks, keeping her eyes on her food. Everyone stops talking and goes silent, not expecting that to happen. Jayk stays silent, his eyes glued to his food. "Talk to me Jayk! I'm sick and tired of you not talking to me! It's like you're not even here anymore, I hated it when you yelled at me all the time, but I hate it even more now that you're not talking at all!" Jade yells. Everyone stays silent, not saying anything.
"Jade, calm down," I say, calmly.

Jade's P.O.V

"How can I calm down T.C? My brother isn't talking to me. I love him so much but I guess he doesn't care. Brothers are supposed to care, I hate my life!" I slam my fork on my plate and run out the door. I can't stay I'll just leave for now. I start running.

A.N:
Sorry if this chapter is really short
The next chapter will be longer I promise but I hope you like it :)