Birthday Crash

Chapter 11

I look up to see Kelly, Grace, Arcelia and Sarah walk into the party. What the fuck are they doing here? This is MY party and they clearly weren't invited. Kelly walks up onto the stage and over to T.C. I get out of the chair and run to T.C because I have a feeling I might have to save his ass again. Before I can get to him, Kelly pushes me. I fall on the floor but I don't really care. T.C looks over to me, "I'm fine," I say.
"T.C I love you and I know you're not dating Jade," Kelly says.
"Yeah we know you're not dating Jade," Grace, Arcelia, and Sarah repeat. I stand up.
"Kelly why are you even here? It's my birthday and you're ruining it. So can you just leave? No one wants you here and I know for sure T.C doesn't want you at all," I rant to her. She pushes me and I push her back. Everyone moves out of the way while we fight. We pull each others hair, we punch and push until she pushes me off the stage. It hurts a lot but I can't let her win this time. I get up and get back on the stage.
"Kelly get the fuck out of here, I'm serious. T.C won't like you and neither will any of the boys, so just leave," I yell. They're about to leave until Grace speaks up.
"Kelly look at the blonde over there, you guys would make a cute couple," she says. Kelly nods and approaches Devin. That's when I get real mad.
"Hey wanna go out? You seem nice and you're hot af," she says. I run up to Devin and kiss him. One of those kisses I want to make a habit kisses, the type where we make out. I pull him closer to me.
"Um I think that's your answer," Blake says to Kelly. Kelly pouts and storms off, meanwhile I'm still kissing Devin. I finally pull away.
"Oh well hello there to you too," he says, laughing. T.C walks up to me.
"Hey you didn't have to do that, are you okay?" he asks.
"Yeah I'm fine," I say, even though I'm not. He pulls me into a hug. I love hugging the boys, they give the best hugs. I start getting dizzy. Everything goes black

T.C's P.O.V
I let go of her and she falls. "Jade!" I yell. I lean down and see that she's unconscious. I take out my phone to call an ambulance but slowly realize that there's blood on my hands. She probably hit her head when she fell off the stage. I call an ambulance, while all the boys help her out and try stopping the blood.

**At the hospital**

"Why does this always happen to Jade? Ugh," Devin complains.
"If only one of us stepped in," Drew says.
"I should of just broken them up," Jayk says. I look over and see that Jade's friends are crying, and comforting each other. The next time I see Kelly, I swear to god. The doctor comes out. Jayk and I walk over to him.
"Is everything okay?" I ask.
"She's still sleeping but it's possible she may have lost her memory, she hit her head pretty hard," the doctor explains. We're all in shock. We go into see her, she wakes up as soon as we walk in.
"Hey Jade, how you feeling?" I ask her.
"Who are you? How do you know me?" She asks.
"We're your best friends! Remember?" Blake asks.
"No, I don't know you!" She says.
"Jade do you remember me?" Devin asks.
"Leave me alone, I don't know you guys!" She says. We walk out and go home. The doctor told us that Jade needs to stay at the hospital for a few days in order for her to recover her memory. I decide to pay Kelly a little visit. I go to her house and knock on the door, she answers.
"Babe you came back for me," she says, excited.
"No I just wanted to let you know that we will never ever get back together. Why did you come and ruin her birthday? You could of just talked to me without making a whole drama scene. Next tim you come to our house, I'm calling the police. So think twice before you come again bitch," I say and turn around to leave.
"Whatever!" Kelly screams and slams the door. When I get home, Jade was there as well. I run up to her and give her a big hug.
"You okay?" I ask her.
"Yeah turns out my memory came back sooner than the doctors expected so the boys picked me up. I just have to rest for a while," she explains.
"Don't worry, you'll be treated like a princess," I say, winking.