Seven minutes in heavan

Chapter 5

Jades P.O.V

"Do it, do it, do it!" Everyone starts chanting. I wasn't going to do it but then Devin stood up. If I don't do it then I'll embarrass him and I don't want that. So I get up and walk into the closet, following him in. I haven't played this since last New Years Eve party. I'm hoping he knows what he's doing because I like him a lot.
"So do you know how to play?" I ask him.
"Yeah are you ready?" He asks me. (He's making it sound like we're about to perform on stage, this guy is strange.) I nod my head. He leans in for a kiss and our lips touch. His lips taste like candy and rainbows and everything wonderful. He pulls me closer to him and pushes me against the wall. I can't believe we have to do this for 7 minutes but hey, I'm not complaining. He bites my lower lip and slips his tongue inside my mouth. I'm loving every second of this, it's unbelievable. But let me just tell you, this guy knows how to kiss. I finally pull away, needing to take a breath.
"Oh I'm sorry, did I do something wrong?" He asks me.
"Oh no nothing's wrong, to be honest that was amazing I just needed to take a breath. We have four more minutes." I tell him as I lean in this time. We start kissing again and he puts his hands on my waist, bringing me a slight bit closer. We're so close now it's not even possible to be any closer. I wrap my arms around his neck, getting comfortable. The way our lips touch is just so perfect. I know he likes me and I'm pretty sure he knows I like him. We're interrupted by a knock on the door. Shit times up. We pull apart and I'm stunned, mesmerized by the perfect moment.
"Hey uh Jade will you go out with me?" He asks me.
"Yeah sure I'd love to," I reply. Yes! Finally! I can't wait to tell T.C. He kisses me one last time and we walk out together holding hands.

T.C'S P.O.V

I knock on the door once the 7 minutes are up. They come out, hand in hand just as Jayk walks in. He looks at me, confused but I don't answer him. He doesn't ask me about it which I'm glad about.
"Um I'm not sure what I just interrupted but T.C, Kelly's here." Jayk says.
"My ex?!" I say. I used to like her, she was amazing until she started turning into someone else. She started lying to me and she only wore black. So I broke up with her and now she's so annoying, she's been calling me nonstop.
"Yeah she's here," Jayk says and walks out of the room.

Jade's P.O.V

I know that there's going to be drama between T.C and Kelly. I like drama so I follow T.C downstairs. He opens the door and there stands little miss bitch. Kelly and I used to be good friends but then she lied to T.C and I would pick T.C over her any day. She's also with 2 other girls, Sarah and Grace. They all hate me now that I'm so close with the boys.
"Hey T.C, I was thinking and I want to get back together," she says in her annoying squeaky voice. I hate her with such a passion, I'll do anything to get her mad. I watched T.C's expression knowing that he was about to give in. He hates turning down girls but then I thought of a brilliant idea.
"Sorry Kelly, but I don't think so," I say.
"And why not Jade?" She asks.
"Because he has a girlfriend and it's me," I say as I put my arm around his waist and kiss him to make it more believable. Kelly rolled her eyes and stomped away with Sarah, Grace following behind.
"Thanks so much," T.C says hugging me.
"No problem, you're so lucky I'm here to save your ass," I say.
"Yeah I was about to give in," he says, laughing.
"Take note, that was a one time thing. I love you and all but you're like a brother to me, remember that," I say to him.
"Don't worry I know, you're Devin's," he replies. I give him a weird look and we head back upstairs.