Truth or Dare

Chapter 4

Devin's P.O.V

"Awwww," they all say in unison as they stand by the door.
"It's time for breakfast," Jayk breaks the silence.
"Okay we'll be right down," I say. The rest of the guys head downstairs. I shake Jade a bit, trying to wake her. With no luck, I go to pick her up but then she wakes up.

Jade's P.O.V

I rub my eyes, and see Devin looking at me."Oh hey Dev uh whatcha doing?" I ask him.
"You fell asleep on my lap last night and I didn't want to wake you up," he tells me.
"Oh that's embarrassing," I say looking down.
"No you look cute when you sleep," he says. I look up and blush. He gets up and we walk downstairs together. When we get downstairs, everyone keeps staring at us as if we've done something wrong. We haven't though...I don't think.
"How was your night beautiful?" T.C asks and winks.
"Shut up," I say, rolling my eyes. I try tackling him but it doesn't work, somehow it ends with him tickling me.

T.C's P.O.V

"So what do you guys want to do today?" I ask everyone.
"Uh we could go to the mall?" Drew suggests, everyone agrees. We head out to the mall but Jade decides that she wants to stay home and rest.

** At the mall **

Jayk's P.O.V

"Hey do you guys really think I'm a bad brother?" I ask.
"You're not a bad brother but you are being rude to your sister," Drew says.
"It's not that you're a bad brother, its that you haven't been treating Jade the best lately," Devin says.
"Jayk look, I love your sister to death, she's an amazing girl and I hate seeing her cry. You're honestly missing out on so much," T.C says.
"It's kinda true, and it seems like T.C is the brother," says Drew.
"Okay I get it I'm just really worried she might leave me one day. She's old enough to have a boyfriend and that's why I'm being so harsh on her." I say. Everyone immediately looks at Devin.
"Well I know someone who likes your sister," says Blake.
"Me too," everyone else agrees.
"Well, who is it?" I ask.
"It's Devin!" T.C says, "Devin likes your sister, Devin likes your sister a lot. You can trust him!"
"Is this true?" I ask Devin.
"Uh yeah," he says quietly. I sigh
"I guess I'll give you a chance," I tell him.
"Really!?" He asks, excitedly. He runs up to me and gives me a hug. I laugh and we go to find somewhere to eat.

Jade's P.O.V

"Hey Annabelle, hey Katie, do you guys wanna come over?" I ask my best friends on a three way call.
"Is T.C gonna be there?" Annabelle asks.
"No they went to the mall but they'll be back later," I say, laughing.
"Yeah sure, I'm down." Annabelle says.
"Yusshhh," Katie says.

** 25 minutes later **

I hear a knock on the door, it's Annabelle and Katie. "Come on in," I say to them as I open the door. They follow me up to my room and we start chatting. "So Katie, how's Luke?" I ask her.
"Eww no, we were never together!" She shouts at me. Annabelle starts laughing. We had lots of fun until ten minutes later the boys came home.
"We're home!" I hear Jayk yell. I run downstairs, Katie and Annabelle following. I run and give T.C a hug, Annabelle and Katie stay back.
"How was the mall?" I ask T.C.
"It was fun," he replies.
"Well we're going back upstairs, if any of you want to come, you can!" I tease. "Hey Devin," I say and hug him quickly. I make my way upstairs, Katie and Annabelle following once again.
"I don't get a hi?" I hear Blake and Drew complain.
"Hi Blake! Hi Drew!" I turn around and yell. They all start laughing.

T.C'S P.O.V

All the boys look at Devin, Blake and Drew start teasing him.
"Hi Drew," says Blake, in a girly voice. He hugs Drew and pretends to go upstairs. Everyone laughs.
"Okay guys that's enough, leave Devin alone," I say. Devin didn't do anything, he just stood there.

** 10 minutes later **

Devin, Blake and I decide to go and join the girls. We're only doing it because Devin wants to. I knock on the door. "Come in!" Jade yells. We walk in and I sit on her bed.
"So what you guys doing?" I ask them.
"Oh we're playing truth or dare." Jade says, "Wanna play?" We all nod our heads.
"Jade you start," I say.
"Umm, Katie truth or dare?" She says.
"Truth," Katie answers.
"Is it true you like Blake?" She asks her. Katie looks down.
"Yes," She answers quietly and blushes. It's kind of awkward because Blake is in the room playing as well.
"Okay Katie your turn," I say to her.
"Um T.C, truth or dare?" She asks me.
"Dare," I say.
"Okay I dare you to play a video game with Jade. If she wins, she gets to tweet one thing off your Twitter and post one thing on your Instagram. If you win, you get to know her biggest secret." She explains
"Deal," I say. We play the game and unfortunately, she wins. She grabs my phone and tweets: 'Jade Purdy is the best, I love her, she's beautiful!' She looks through my camera roll, looking to see what picture she wants to post and stumbles across the photo I took of her and Devin while she was sleeping on him.
"Fuck you!" She yells at me but then posts the photo with the caption 'OTP #Jevin'. That's when I knew she likes Devin back. Anyways, it's my turn.
"Devin, truth or dare?" I ask him.
"Dare," he picks. He's going to hate me for doing this.
"I dare you to play 7 minutes in heaven with Jade," I say.
"Do it, do it, do it!" Everyone starts chanting.