Brothers

Chapter 1

"Jayk you never let me do anything! I'm old enough to defend my self, all I want to do is go out with a few friends to a party! I scream at Jayk.
"Jade don't raise your voice at me! Go up to your room, I said you're not going to the party and that's final!" Jayk yells back at me.
"You're so unfair I wish Mom was here, she would understand!" I scream louder than before, storming up the stairs to my room and slamming the door behind me. I stomp to my bed and call T.C, my best friend. It rings for about twenty seconds until he picks up. "Hey Jade you called?" He asks in a calm voice.
"Jayk's being a jerk again," I sniffle.
"Aw no don't cry Jade I'm almost back at the house. I'll be there as fast as I can." He hangs up. I try to hold my tears back and wait, until 5 minutes later, I hear the door open. I run out of my room and down the stairs to T.C. (T.C is like my bestest friend, he's the closet guy to
me in the band) I give him a big hug and let all the tears out. "Don't cry Jade," He says, while hugging me and rubbing my back.

T.C'S P.O.V

"JAYK!" I yell while hugging Jade.
"You don't have to yell you know I'm just upstairs, what do you want?" He asks.
"Well what did you to Jade? She's in tears because of you just like every other day." I say and kiss Jade's forehead.
"Just leave her alone, she's being a baby and trying to suck up just so she can go. Anyways it's for her best." Jayk replys and walks back upstairs. I feel so bad for Jade, Jayk is so rude to her, if I was her brother I would treat her way better. "Jade," I say to her. She looks up at me with makeup running down her face and tear stains on her cheeks. "We can chill today, to make you feel better don't worry we'll have fun I promise!"

️Jade's P.O.V

"Yay!" I cheer. I love hanging out with T.C, he's so fun to be around with and we always end up playing video games, he hates when I win. But then he starts chasing me around and we're usualy interrupted by Drew asking if we want to help him with a new song for a band, we usualy give in cause we feel bad for
him.

** Night Time **

T.C'S P.O.V

"So Jade did you have fun today?" I ask Jade.
"Yeah I did thanks T.C you made my day just like you always do." She says. I give her a hug. "No problem anything for you, especially when Jayk is acting like a jerk."
"I HEARD THAT." We hear Jayk yell.
"If you heard that then you'll hear this, THANKS SO MUCH T.C I LOVE YOU I WISH YOU WERE MY BROTHER YOURE WAY WAY WAY BETTER THAN JAYK PURDY!" Jade yells. T.C starts laughing.

Blake's P.O.V

"What's all the noise for? We all get it, T.C makes a great brother, Jayk doesn't. Drew likes to make music, Devin likes to eat, Jade's beautiful. Can we just have some peace and quiet and watch the Heat game?" I yell to whoevers listening. All of a sudden I hear sudden footsteps coming down the stairs and I know right away that it's Jayk.
"Nobody told me the Heat game was on!"