Lazy day

Chapter 12

Jade's P.O.V

I'm currently sitting in bed, I'm not allowed to move around because then I'll get a headache. But the boys have been really nice to me lately.
"Knock knock, can I come in?" T.C asks.
"Yeah sure," I say.
"Hey you feeling better?" He asks.
"A little," I say.
"Oh okay," he replies.
"Wanna watch a movie with me?" I ask.
"Yeah sure I'm just going to grab my phone charger," he says. He comes back with his phone charger and we watch a scary movie, just like always. It gets me mad but I only watch them with the boys because I feel protected. I always seem like a baby though but I don't really care, they aren't people to judge. Someone knocks on the door. It's Drew and Blake.
"Hey what are you guys doing?" Drew asks.
"We're watching a movie, want to watch with us?" I ask.
"Sure," they say and walk in. Blake sits in the middle of the bed, Drew sits on the left, and T.C sits on the right. I sit in Blakes lap. After about five minutes, I fall asleep.

T.C's P.O.V

Jade falls asleep during the movie, just like she always does. The problem is, she's on Blake's lap but her head is on my chest so Blake and I are kinda trapped. Drew wasn't, so he gets up and takes a picture. He posts the picture on Instagram with the caption, 'When Bae falls asleep on you". Drew leaves and accidentally slams the door, waking Jade up.
"Fuck sorry I always fall asleep on you guys," she says, upon waking up.
"Jade, it's fine," Blake says.
"No it's not, I look stupid," she says.
"You look beautiful, sleeping or awake," I say.
"Yeah, what T.C said," Blake says.
"Well thanks but to be honest I'm really hungry right now," she says, smiling.
"Let's go downstairs, I'll make you food," Blake says.
"Okay," Jade says. I give her a piggy back ride downstairs while Blake goes ahead of us and makes something to eat.

Jade's P.O.V

While we're waiting for Blake to make food, we turn on the news and sit on the couch.
'Breaking Celebrity Gossip: Jade Purdy, sister of Jayk Purdy from band After Romeo, has a birthday bash last night. But ended up to be a birthday crash because of band member, T.C Carter's ex, Kelly, showing up.'
"Ugh!" I yell.
"Jade, it's fine," T.C says..
"Whatever I bet you people are blowing up my social media," I say, pulling out my phone. There are new hashtags trending on Twitter,
#JadesBirthdayCrash
#JadePurdyRages
#JadePurdyCanSing
#JadeandDevinsDuet
#HappyBirthdayJade
#GetWellSoonJade
"Guys I'm famous," I say, laughing. I turn off my phone and we continue watching the news.
'Even though her party came to end quickly, she made an amazing performance! She can be the next big thing!'
I'm smiling like crazy, until I'm interrupted by Blake handing me some pizza. I took a bite of it and it's really really good.
"Thanks Blake," I say. We keep on watching the T.V, incase anything else came on about me or the band and it sure did.
'Buzzing gossip, band member T.C Carter's ex girlfriend, Kelly gets rejected and trys moving onto band member, Devin Fox. Devin is also believed to be Jade Purdy's boyfriend! When Kelly trys to make her move, Jade makes her move before anything can happen by making out with Devin. Here's a video of what happened,'
"What the fuck? Since when were people videotaping?" I ask. "Oh never mind I mean it IS the paparazzi, what do you expect?" I say to myself. Suddenly, Devin walks in, "Sorry guys I was just taking my,"
"Let me guess, your daily walk," I ask, interrupting him.
"Yeah my daily walk," he says, smiling and skipping into the living room.