Front page?

Chapter 9

I run downstairs with my friends still on the phone, in my pocket.
"Is this you on the front page of this paper?" Jayk asks me.
"Yes, Devin kissed me last night. Please don't get mad," I say.
"Oh no, don't worry I'm not mad. I was just making sure they weren't lying," he tells me.
"Jade!" I hear Drew yell.
"Yes?" I yell back.
"Why is there a video on my Twitter of you and Devin kissing?" He asks.
"Cause we were!" I yell up.
"Oooooooo," he says.
"Jade!" Blake yells.
"What now!" I yell.
"You're on the news! You and Devin kissing," he says, laughing.
"I know!" I yell.
"Oh Jade!" T.C yells.
"Oh my fucking god, what!" I yell, frustrated.
"I just wanted to let you know the #JadePurdyandDevinFox is trending on Twitter," he says.
"What the fuck!" I yell. I take out my phone and go under the hashtag. This is really weird, there are edits of me and Devin, photos of us kissing, and more. This is so embarrassing. Devin walks through the door.
"Sorry guys I was out for my daily walk again, anything I miss?" He asks.
"Devin, you should come watch the news with me!" T.C yells to Devin. Devin goes to the living room to watch the news. His jaw drops when he sees us on the screen.
"It's fine they aren't mad by the way," I say to him. "But we're kinda everywhere right now. Jayk can we just go somewhere to get this off our minds?" I ask Jayk.
"Yeah sure, wherever you want," he says.
"The mall?" I ask.
"Sure," he replies. I go upstairs to get ready.
"GUYS WE'RE GOING TO THE MALL! YOU HAVE 5 MINUTES!" I yell to the whole house.

** At the mall **

We walk into the mall, I love going to the mall with Jayk, he always gets me what I want. T.C and I usually stick together when we're here.
"Jayk, T.C and I are going to go to my favourite stores, we'll meet you right here, in two hours," I tell Jayk, pulling T.C with me.

T.C's P.O.V

Jade and I start walking to her favourite stores.
"So can you help me find something to wear to my birthday?" She asks me. Shit I forgot her birthday is in two days.
"Yeah sure," I reply. We walk into a dress store and she picks out five dresses.
"Just wait here, I'll come out in each of them and at the end, tell me which one looks best," she tells me. After she comes out in all five dresses, she looks at me, waiting for the answer.
"I liked the short lilac one," I say. She smiles and goes to pay. We go to a few more shops but then it's time to meet the boys and leave.

**At the house**

Jade's P.O.V

All of the boys go into the recording room to practice. I can hear their songs from the vent in my room, their so catchy. I decide to sing along. "I wake up in the morning, got you right by my side," I sing along.

T.C's P.O.V

"Wait do guys here that?" I ask. We stop singing and everyone listens.
"It's coming from the vent," Drew points out. We go underneath the vent.
"Wait a minute is that Jade?" I ask. "She's amazing! I never knew she could sing like that. We should help her with her singing career!"
"Yeah," Blake agrees. We decide to talk to her about it at her birthday party. Since we are going to perform, we're going to ask her to come sing with us. Since the paparazzi will be there, they're going to here her and it'll be great for her career.