Chapter 3- A Date?

You and Issei have been students at Kuoh Academy now for a week. You have slowly started talking more since the finishing your first day after talking to Issei on the way home. Mr and Mrs Hyoudou have been so proud of you slowly opening up more and speaking to them.

You have just gotten home from school and you walk inside to find Mr and Mrs Hyoudou waiting for you and Issei. As you close the door behind you they give you a concerning look as Issei isn't with you.

"Where is Issei?" Mr Hyoudou asks.

"Issei said he wanted to stay behind a bit. He told me just to head here while he needed to do something." You reply.

Mrs Hyoudou looks at Mr Hyoudou then back at you. "Did Issei tell you why he was staying behind?"

"No. I didn't really think to much of it, just thought he forgot something in class."

"I see. Well how was your day?" Mr Hyoudou asks you while he puts his arm around you and leads you into the kitchen.

"It was ok." You reply while wondering why he's leading you into the kitchen, until you smell freshly baked cookies.

Mrs Hyoudou goes over to the side picking up a large plate of them. "Here dear. A reward for you, we are both so proud of you opening up and speaking more." She smiles while handing you a cookie.

You take the cookie eating it straight away. It was so delicious, so you eat some more to Mr and Mrs Hyoudou surprise. They are still so surprised by how big your appetite is.

You finish eating the plate of cookies, all that was left was a few crumbs. "I'm sorry I forgot to leave some for the rest of you." You say while holding the back of your neck.

"It's quite alright, I made another batch anyway for the rest of us. It's still baffling how you can eat so much." Mrs Hyoudou smiles while taking the second batch of cookies out of the oven.

You thank them both for everything they have done for you. This thanks causes them to smile. You then head up to your room to relax from a day of school.

"Hey Y/N, I will call you down when dinner is ready." Mrs Hyoudou says getting your attention.

"Thank you Mrs Hyoudou" you reply thinking about what delicious meal she could have made for today. You reach your bedroom door opening it and jumping onto your bed to relax.

This relaxing is short lived as Issei bursts into your room five minutes later. He was sweating as if he had ran all the way home from school.

"Y/N you won't believe what has just happened to me." Issei pants while regaining his breath.

"What possibly could be so important Issei?"

"A girl... A girl called Yuma..."

You place your hand on Issei's shoulder "Take a deep breath Issei. Also what about a girl called Yuma?"

Issei takes a deep breath and waits a moment before explaining. "This Yuma girl asked me to be her boyfriend. She also wants to go on a date on Saturday."

Your in disbelief after hearing what he just said. Your completely lost for words, on how someone like Issei got a girlfriend with his perverted behaviour.

"Don't tell me you don't believe me Y/N." He looks at you before speaking again "You seriously don't believe me do you?"

You shake off your disbelief before chuckling "No I was just shocked thats all."

Issei sighs. "Can't believe your shocked. I'm a lady killer, all the girls want me."

"Yea they all want to beat you with bamboo sticks" You chuckle.