Chapter 19- Gravity Training

(: It's been like 3 years since I've posted a new part for this book. I really have missed writing it, and don't even have an excuse for why I stopped. I am continuing this book now though some of you are probably wondering where I'm taking this. I'll give you a small taste. The plans I have for this book are completely insane. I hope you come back to read these updates and enjoy it still. K-Bar :)

—————————————————

It's the next morning, you and Sirzechs are are waiting for Rias and Grayfia to arrive. It doesn't take long for you to finally see Rias and Grayfia approaching.

You can see bags under Rias' eyes. Rias pretty much collapses on you wrapping her arms around you.

"Oh Y/N, I didn't get a drop of sleep without you." Rias yawns resting her head on your shoulder.

"Easy." You chuckle. "I'm sure one night wasn't that bad." Rias just groans tiredly keeping her arms tightly around you.

"Rias, remember you're going to be showing us around today"Sirzechs chuckles. Rias groans once more, "I don't want to leave Y/N."

"You'll be able to see him later" Grayfia comments.

Rias reluctantly let's go of you "I'll see you later."

"You'll be ok Rias, just take it easy" you smile hugging her, before watching her walk off with Sirzechs and Grayfia.

You smile hoping she'll be ok. You then get back to your day, and meet up with Issei and Asia to go to school. After a 10 minute walk you see Issei and Asia talking with Koneko, Kiba and Xenovia.

"Hey guys."

"Sup Y/N" Issei smiles.

"Did you see Rias this morning?" Kiba asks.

You not "Yea I did, she looked exhausted. She got no sleep."

"I hope she will be ok" Asia says.

"Knowing her she'll be fine" You smile. You and the rest of your group head to the school, as you walk you all talk about the training you'll be giving them.

"I can't wait to try gravity training" Xenovia says.

"Remember, gravity training can still be dangerous especially for you guys. You're not as strong as me so we'll have to give you guys a low setting" You say.

"I'm positive, I'll be able to handle at least 50x Earth's gravity" Issei says clenching his fist in excitement.

"I wouldn't be too...."

"Y/N?" Koneko asks noticing a concerned expression landing on your face.

"I sense a high energy at the school, a familiar one as well" you reply.

"Who?" Kiba asks, preparing his sword but you stop him.

"I'll deal with this, you guys stay back but don't let your guard down."

Once you all arrive at the school your eyes instantly land on the source.