Chapter 18- Sirzechs' Visit

Yesterday was pretty crazy, actually ever since you got back from the other dimension stuff has become even more crazy. Rias and Akeno have been trying to spend as much time with you as possible. Akeno pushing more towards wanting alone time with you in a bedroom. Rias has been trying to tell you something which is the same but she is always interrupted before she can finish. She also wants to spend more time alone with you as possible, most likely trying to tell you whatever she wants you to know. Koneko becoming more comfortable with you but randomly kissing and the few awkward moments between the both of you. Now to make it worse Xenovia wants to have a baby with you.

You decided to pretend to be sick to avoid going into school. Rias believed you luckily which surprised you. You didn't like lying to Rias, but you wanted to spend a little bit of time away from them after what happened yesterday. You wanted to get some more training done, but you can't get to the mountain without being seen by the other students. Plus instant transmission won't work since it needs energy to work and nobody with high enough energy will be up there to be able to teleport. You open your closet to have a mountain of clothes exploding on top of you completely burying you. You emerge from underneath the clothes realising you definitely have too many but you can't complain at least you won't run out.

You grab a gi from the pile of clothes that is orange and blue just like Goku's. How can you get to the mountain to do some training without being seen? As soon as you get off the school grounds you should be fine to fly to the mountain from a secluded alley or backstreet. You open a cabinet and grab the case of capsules taking out the gravity chamber capsule and two capsules with training equipment. You close the case and put it back in the cabinet closing it again.

You remember Goku saying something before he left to go home and your fight with Kokabiel.

'I'm sure you will be able to introduce your friends to me when you come to visit with them.'

How was you able to get back to see Goku and your other friends in the other world? That gets you thinking you grab the capsule case once again and finding nothing to help. You remove all the capsules and start to take a closer look at the case, you shake it a bit, tap around the edges getting no changes or results.

'What did he mean?' You think to yourself just staring at the case. It looked like a regular case except for the base being a little bigger than the cover. There was a space for all the capsules so they held in place securely. You begin to shake the case again and heard a faint tapping from inside the case, but it's empty there are no capsules inside anymore. Then what is making the faint noise inside?

You quirk and eyebrow and start taping the inside of the case for a good minute or so until you feel a button being pressed and the bottom of the case opens and a new capsule falls to the ground. You look at it seeing it has a golden label on it.

Label-
Surprise!

You are confused so you open the capsule finding a remote similar to the dimension remote Bulma created. No way she made a second one for you to be able to visit, will it just teleport you straight into the other world or will a portal open? Hopefully not a huge one like the first time they used it to get here.

Obviously curiosity takes control of you so you quickly get changed into a gi and clean ups your clothes tossing them back in the closet again. It's gonna be painful having all the clothes explode out every time. You put all the capsules back into the case except the gravity chamber, training equipment and the dimension remote. You put the capsules into a small bag attached to the waist of your gi. You hold the dimension remote in your hand looking at it confused, it doesn't have as many buttons as the original. Maybe because it's only linked to their dimension and this one.