Chapter 14- Church Members

You walking to school with Rias. You didn't get much sleep since you still thought about Kiba and his words that echoed through your mind.

"Why do you care?"

Your eyes locked to the ground until Rias gets your attention by tapping your shoulder.

"Are you gonna be alright today? I'm worried that your not ready for this again, since you only got a few hours sleep."

You give Rias a reassuring smile. "Rias I'll be fine don't worry about me. Yes I'm still worried about Kiba but I won't let that stop me."

Not long after you start to hear the familiar voice of girls swooning over you.

"Oh my god look Y/N is back!"

"He is still as hot as I remember."

"He's with Rias again that's not a surprise."

"Rias was so sad without him being by her side. Now look how happy she is again."

Then you hear the cussing of the guys follow not long after.

"Fuck not him."

"Why the fuck is he back?"

"There goes our chances of getting laid."

"Where did he even go? Why the fuck did he come back?"

Rias just smiles about it. "Don't worry they have no idea you're a super powered blonde."

"Hey!" You chuckle with Rias.

"Seriously though, they have no idea about that entire day. Akeno with the help of Asia made the excuse that you moved away."

"That's good at least..." Then you get distracted by sensing two high power levels just outside the school gate you look in the direction.

Rias notices looking in the same direction. "What is it?"

You turn to her. "I'm not sure but I sensed two high power levels walking outside the school grounds. There is something else as well but I don't know."

Rias places her hand on your shoulder. "If anything changes with the power levels I'm sure we will have no problem dealing with them."

You smile in response and go to class with Rias obviously Akeno is already present there waiting for the two of you to arrive.

You sit down at a table on your own while Rias and Akeno sit at the desk in front of you. It's maths so you are completely lost while Rias and Akeno laugh at your attempts to answer basic questions.

"Y/N this is so simple." Rias chuckles.

"Listen closely Y/N. You multiple everything on the outside by everything on the inside." Akeno explains while pointing to the equation in the text book.

4x(6+3)

You look at the question thinking about everything Akeno said. You then get ready to answer with the two of them waiting for your answer.

"This is maths, why is there an x with some numbers and a broken circle."

Both of them mentally face palm to your stupidity of an answer.

"What is it wrong? I have never been good at maths I'm more of a sports guy or something that doesn't involve numbers and maths stuff."

"It's quite alright Y/N I can give you some private lessons if you want?" Akeno smirks which Rias instantly shuts down.

"No that won't be necessary Y/N will be fine as long as he doesn't fall asleep." Rias then lightly flicks your forehead as she notices you drifting off.