Chapter 1- A New Home

You have been travelling alone now for many years moving from town to town, never really satisfied or comfortable there. You continue to walk down the road until you come across a new town. You look at the sign it reads Kuoh Town. The town looks nice has quite a lot of buildings and nice buildings. As you enter the town you can see many people walking around. After about twenty minutes of walking around the town you start to become extremely hungry as you haven't eaten in a few days, you head down a back street not seeing anyone until everything goes black...

You wake up up in bed with three people standing over you. This startles you and you jump backwards out of bed landing on the floor crawling back until you hit a wall.

"Hey it's ok. We aren't going to hurt you" a boy around your age says while holding something out for you.

You sit with you back against the wall in silence not making eye contact with them

You sit with you back against the wall in silence not making eye contact with them. The other two people in the room look much older than the boy, so you assume they're his parents. This makes you a little sad as you never knew your parents.

The boy moves the item towards you before saying "I'm Issei, and these are my parents

The boy moves the item towards you before saying "I'm Issei, and these are my parents. Here take this it's sandwiches, my mom made them for you.  Your eyes slowly look up to the sandwiches wrapped in foil, and you slowly grab them. You unwrap them and take a smell of them and then a small bite. That small bite was amazing, and it turned into you eating all of them extremely quickly.

"I can see you enjoyed them didn't you. Issei doesn't even eat my food that quick." Mrs Hyoudou smiles will taking the foil off of you.

Mr Hyoudou holds his hand out to you to help you up. "What's your name?"

You stare back at him staying silent as you wipe your mouth from the sandwiches. You then start to stand up from the floor and this slightly worries the family.

"Hey bro, umm... I think it would be best if you stay here." Issei says while offering this spare bedroom.

Mr and Mrs Hyoudou agree while Mrs Hyoudou leaves the room to grab some pillows and a blanket for you.

Mr Hyoudou turns to Issei "Issei treat him like a younger brother or brother. He can stay here as long as he needs."

Issei smiles while holding his hand and in a fist shape. "Cmon bro stay here. We can become good friend or even somewhat family."