Chapter 7- Asia's Rescue

You are staring at Issei confused. "Issei who is Asia?"

Rias steps forwards "Asia was the girl with a stray priest at an exorcist."

You see Issei bleeding and being patched up by Akeno on the couch opposite you.

"Wait you said stray priest? I thought priests worked under gods service?" You note.

"Stray priests are people kicked out of the church and mostly end up serving fallen angels to help kill devils" Rias answers while looking slightly saddened.

"Can't believe you didn't let me save Asia" Issei mumbles while clenching his fist.

"I'm sorry Issei but only my house members can teleport using that teleportation circle. She is also a servant of the fallen angels" Rias comments.

Issei doesn't say a word after that. When he is finished being patched up by Akeno he leaves to head home instantly. This causes concern for everyone.

"Will Issei be Ok?"

"Y/N he should be fine, he just needs sometime to cool off" Rias replies.

Ten minutes pass and it's just you and Rias left in the ORC. Rias helps you upstairs into the bedroom as you still need healing. You sit on the side of the bed looking over to Rias. She turns to face you with a slight smile as she starts to unbuttons her shirt. Your face goes red and you look away hearing Rias moving closer to the bed with her clothes hitting the floor. Rias gets on the bed and wraps her arms around you lying down on the bed with you next to her. She rests her head on your shoulder, your trying to compose yourself as last time you was unconscious when Rias healed you.

"No need to be so uncomfortable Y/N. You have seen me naked before." Rias says as you can start to feel a strange effect across your body.

"Not intentionally" you reply nervously.

"Why are you so nervous?"

"Never been in a situation like this before. Well at least being aware of it."

"So I'm the first girl you have been in bed with?"

"Yea."

"Have you ever kissed a girl before?" Rias lightly blushes.

"No..." your face going red as you answer.

Rias moves closer your faces being right next to each other. Both your faces blushing as you stare blankly at each other. Five minutes pass until Rias breaks the silence.

"Can I umm... be your first?"

"Be my first wh..." before you can finish your sentence your cut off by a warm feeling. Rias had pressed her lips against yours, her body being right up against yours. Face going even more red as you can feel her breasts pressing against your chest.

Rias pulls away looking at you blushing "How was that for your first kiss?"

You stare back blankly completely lost for words.

Rias sighs "You didn't like it did you?"

"No ummm... It was just unexpected. Erm... I did like it."

Rias faces lights up immediately with a smile. "Well I think we should get some sleep. Also do you mind if I rest on you?"