Chapter 17- "Relaxing" By The Pool

It's been four days since your fight with Kokabiel. The atmosphere between everyone has been amazing. Rias seems happier everyone does actually. Rias had a chat with Xenovia but didn't tell you about it probably because Xenovia rejected joining Rias' peerage so she probably didn't want to worry you about Xenovia. You had been using the capsules Goku have you finding a gravity chamber which is amazing you can't believe Bulma actually built you one it went up to 500x Earth's gravity which is insane. You also found training weights and other training equipment. There was a lot of clothes for you to switch between like Gi like Goku wore and casual clothing even Saiyan armour definitely gifts from Vegeta.

You also found letters from everyone like Goku, Chi Chi, Goten, Gohan, Bulma, Krillin, Android 18 and your other friends from that dimension. Even gifts.

——————————————

You are woken up to banging on a metal door.

'What the hell?' You groggily stand up realising you fell asleep inside the gravity chamber.

"Y/N! You need to get up! School is starting soon we can't have people seeing a massive sci-fi sphere here!" Rias shouts hoping she woke you up.

You quickly get changed into your school uniform and rush over to the exit. You open the door surprising Rias.

"Good you are up." Rias smiles. "Don't fall asleep in there again."

You yawn. "Got it Rias. I still have to get used to this but at least with all this new equipment I'll be able to grow much stronger." You then turn around and close the gravity chamber door.

"I'm glad you have the proper stuff needed to grow stronger but don't push yourself to hard."

"I won't Rias, I promise. Plus if I do who will keep me company." You smile making Rias blush slightly as you pull down a little panel and pressing a button. Suddenly the gravity chamber transforms into a tiny capsule.

Rias is completely stunned. "Your friend Bulma really is a genius. Can make a gravity chamber and able to turn the massive gravity chamber into a tiny capsule."

"Well hopefully you meet her one day with the rest of my friends that you didn't see. You've already met Goku, Vegeta, Lord Beerus, Whis and Bulma. Just not as much as Goku."

You and Rias start to walk around to the front of the school. Rias had a bright smile on her face as you continue through to the front of the school.

"So any plans for today Rias?"

"Not really no. Everyone is free of pacts tonight, but Sona does want to speak to me about something that involves all of us."

"Sounds interesting."

"How has then training been coming along though?"

"It's been amazing to feel some proper training again. I'm also taking Koneko, Kiba and Issei in there to train." You smile getting all excited just thinking about it.

Rias chuckles. "Just make sure you don't push them to hard. We all can't be as strong as you."

You chuckle with Rias as you see Sona with Tsubaki handing a schedule to a familiar blue haired girl.

"Xenovia?" You walk up behind her and she turns around and smiles at you.