Chapter 15- A Helping Hand

Your on the mountain to try and get a good training session to push yourself through your limits to achieve Super Saiyan 3. Currently in your Super Saiyan 2 roaring trying to push yourself to achieve the form. Your ki is skyrocketing around you completely engulfing you with the golden aura. You have been increasing your power to your limits for the last two hours. Your power has left quite a medium crater beneath you but still no luck on shattering your limits.

You eventually drop to your knees and back into your base form from exhaustion. "Fuck! Why can't I achieve this form?" You take a few minutes to catch your breath and recover some strength.

You get back to your feet and grab two bottles of water from your bag. You down both bottles within seconds starting to feel a little better. "Really have made a mess of this mountain." You say as you look around to all the damage you have done. You zip your bag back up and pick it up placing it on your back.

You place your fingers on your forehead and use the instant transmission technique to teleport outside the ORC

Once you arrive you sense the two power levels inside with Rias and the others.

'Shit the church members are the ones that had them high power levels damn they must be no joke.

You enter the ORC and you reach the door to the main room as you're about to open door you hear something you don't like.

"Asia allow me to smite you and God will forgive you for your sins."

You can feel Issei's power rise and you enter the room angrily gaining the rooms attention.

"Lovely my cutie is here." Akeno giggles walking over to you.

You look to see two females in church attire. One with blue hair and the other with similar eye colour to Akeno and light brown hair.

The girl with the blue hair is holding a weapon wrapped in cloth while standing in front of Asia but she and her friend are interrupted by your presence in the room