Chapter 10- Broly

After spending three months training with Whis you have become a lot stronger having access up to Kaioken x10 and Super Saiyan 2. You still need more practice in using Super Saiyan 2 as you can only stay in the form for about twenty minutes, so you need to learn how to master it like you did with Super Saiyan. Goku even taught how to use the Kamehameha which you appreciate so much.

You are currently travelling with Goku, Vegeta, Whis and Bulma to collect the last dragon ball from the icy mountains landscape. You are all sat with a ship Capsule Corp made to fly there.

"So Bulma What ya gonna wish for?"

"Why do you care Goku?"

"I don't know just curious."

"So glad this ship has great heating system Bulma. Looks freezing out there" You comment.

"Well I'm glad you enjoy it Y/N."

Vegeta just sits quietly waiting for us to arrive.

"Hey Y/N have you been practicing on mastering Super Saiyan 2?" Goku questions.

You smirk "Of course I have. I want to get stronger, I've even been trying to improve the Kaioken to get it higher than x10."

"Don't push yourself to hard now. If you do it won't help you progress, rest is needed to help train to." Whis adds.

"I forgot to thank you Whis for all the training." You say trying to stand up just to lose your balance falling into a pile of bags. "Ahhh."

"Wait..." Vegeta says.

This catches everyone else's attention.

"What is it Vegeta?" Goku asks.

"Frieza is here." You and Goku look out of the window to see a huge ship landing on the ice below.

"Oh shit that's a big ship!" You say looking nervous as you have never seen Frieza in person only heard of him through stories Goku has told you.

Bulma lands the ship and you step out seeing the ships door open. You, Goku and Vegeta approach Frieza' a ship waiting for someone to step out. Thirty seconds later three people walk out two of them looking like Saiyans.

Goku points toward the white and purple alien

Goku points toward the white and purple alien. "That's Frieza."

You take a good look at Frieza seeing how evil he looks and getting a massive energy feelings from him.

"Who are the other two though?" You ask Goku.

Goku shrugs Vegeta seeming to not know either.