4

Alice and I walk home together because our houses are only like five minutes from the school. we mainly laugh and make fun of jack the whole way home.

once I'm finally home I walk upstairs to my room and start watching Netflix. right when I'm comfortable the doorbell rings."ugh why me" I complain as I get up and walk down the stairs only to hear the doorbell ring again.

when I open the door I'm surprised to see jack johnson standing there. "can I come in?" he asks politely. "sure, come in" I say a little confused. "I know who you are" he says to me accusingly. "what are you talking about? how did you know where I live?" I ask him still confused. "well gilinsky did say he lived next door so it wasn't that hard to figure it out" he responds. "okay so what do you mean you know how I am?" I ask. "don't pretend you don't know, you may have gotten rid of the glasses and acne, but you're still the same Rosemarie" he says a little accusingly. "are you mad?" I ask scared of what he might do. "well why haven't you gilinsky?" jack asks me not answering my question. "I thought I'd have a little fun, but now that you know you're probably going to tell him and no more fun for me, is that right?" I ask giving him a sly little smile. "no I'm not going to tell him, but you've got to come to the party tonight" he says and now it's his turn to give me a sly smile. "fine, I guess I don't have anything better to do. what time is the party?" I ask finally agreeing to go to this stupid party. "it's at 7:00" he says as he walks to the door. "oh wait, I'm going to need your number so you don't try to move to North Carolina and ditch everybody again" he says laughing. we exchange numbers and he leaves and walks over to gilinsky's house.

once jack leaves I'm left with about two hours to get ready. I guess he was here longer than I thought. I have just enough time to shower again and get redo everything.

I'm in the shower for about 30 minutes and I jammed to one directions' four because I love it. when I'm done I blow dry my hair and turn on my curler. I do beach waves and start my makeup. I do a little more than usual; winged eyeliner, eyeshadow, blush, and lipstick. after I'm done in the bathroom I go to my closet to see what I should wear. I decide to call Alice because I suck at picking outfits. she's over within 5 minutes.

"I can not believe you're making me go to frickin jack gilinsky's party." she says when I open the door letting her in. she already knows about what johnson had done earlier and she knows about me living in Nebraska before.

we walk upstairs and try to find something for the both of us to wear with her insisting I have "cuter clothes." finally I decide on a pair of black high waisted shorts with a white crop top that says "all I care about is pizza" on it and my white converse that I wear with basically everything. Alice decides on a maroon skater skirt with a black crop top and my mustard flats because we're the same size in everything.

by the time we're both finally ready it's already 7:10. "I guess we can be fashionably late" I say to Alice making her laugh.

when we arrive at gilinsky's house it's 7:30. we open the door and are immediately greeted by none other than jack gilinsky himself.

--------------

I just realized I made Rosemarie's last name the same as jack johnson's AGH KMS